Tools to replace HMs

Pallabkumars

Having tools to replace HMs would be better like we won't need to carry other pokemon except the six we want for certain actions or we won't have to waste any move....

But these tools will be obtained by us where we would get that tm/hm.....of course those tm/hm will also be there if others want to teach their pokemon respective move they can...

Well,i don't know everyone will like it or not but doest this seems better than now and i can't also find any cons either....

• Hatchet replaces Cut
  • Computer Teleport System replaces Fly
  • Raft replaces Surf
  • Pickaxe replaces Rock Smash
  • Climb Kit is used instead of Rock Climb
  • Whirlpuller is used to cross whirlpools

There are actually items in game that already do this!

Treeaxe, purchasable with coins, will be used like Cut.

Surf mounts, purchasable with coins, will be used like Surf.

Pickaxe, purchasable with coins, will be used like Rock Smash.

Nothing for rock climb as far as I know, though.

And I dont think there are any whirlpools in PRO, yet.

Fly isn't actually in the game to maintain the MMO aspect of traveling. However, there is a subway and teleport system already available via quests.

• Like 1
E6W75Tu.png

How much and where can i buy treeaxe and pickaxe?

And how to buy mount surf too?

Hello.

Pickaxe and Treeaxe both are purchasable from the in-game coin shop (the bag icon on top of the screen) for 75 coins. Coins can be bought via PayPal ($5 for 100 coins) or can be obtained using the Coin Capsule. Same goes for Surf mounts, they can be purchased from the coin shop itself (Normal surf mounts-50 coins; Shiny surf mount and Jetskiis-100 coins). They can also be purchased using PvP coins, PvE coins, trade, etc.

• Like 1

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

Hello.

Pickaxe and Treeaxe both are purchasable from the in-game coin shop (the bag icon on top of the screen) for 75 coins. Coins can be bought via PayPal ($5 for 100 coins) or can be obtained using the Coin Capsule. Same goes for Surf mounts, they can be purchased from the coin shop itself (Normal surf mounts-50 coins; Shiny surf mount and Jetskiis-100 coins). They can also be purchased using PvP coins, PvE coins, trade, etc.

Can u tell me a bit about coin capsule?

I don't have any credit card....not even my family that can be used here......

Can u tell me a bit about coin capsule?

I don't have any credit card....not even my family that can be used here......

Hello.

First of fall, PayPal is the only current medium for buying coins.

Coin capsules are items when used send 100 coins to your coin shop which can be used to purchase coin shop items. They can be purchased from the coin shop itself or they can be bought from other players via trade.

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time