Suspicious Bot

Magicguard

- You earn the bot's artificial respect at 12 wins.

- The bot malfunctions and prints a certain ticket at 40 wins.

More win levels would be nice.

Like 12, 20, 30, 40 for example. Its a bit frustrating when you reach 30 but still get the 12 time reward.

• Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

• 6 months later...

More win levels would be nice.

Like 12, 20, 30, 40 for example. Its a bit frustrating when you reach 30 but still get the 12 time reward.

I agree with Bash, maybe little regards at low levels (like 5 ultraballs at 5 consecutive wins) and considerable regards at 25 or 30 consecutive wins (like evolving items such as protector maybe), just examples but Bash's idea would be nice.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/2/2019 at 10:11 AM, MagicGuard said:

1549076994594.png.8f8793922adfb55188bdd0b78b015abb.png

Content staff has taken a look at that abandoned house on Dock Island... we found nothing but an old, dilapidated desktop. When we tried to boot it, it immediately summoned a trio of powerful Pokemon: Unown, Scatterbug, and Charmander, which scared us off... perhaps you, the players, will fare better? A Suspicious Bot now resides in Dock Island House 1. It is a gauntlet challenge, meaning that you will have to defeat progressively stronger teams for better rewards. You are allowed to bring three Pokemon, and the boss will select three from a pool of 138. The chances of stronger Pokemon showing up increases as you win more games. When the boss finally defeats you, rewards await!

- You earn the bot's artificial respect at 12 wins.

- The bot malfunctions and prints a certain ticket at 40 wins.

- Your name will be announced server-wide if the boss defeats you after you reach 40 wins.

- The cooldown is 48 hours for now.

- You must use the same team for your entire streak.

- The boss's sets will change from time to time in order to make room for new strategies. However, unless something extraordinarily broken shows up, I promise no changes for a week.

- Special thanks to all the testers! Join the testing discord at http://discord.gg/UTYcPzX

-As a small event, the first person to provide timestamped proof of a 40-win streak will receive a personal NPC in the house. Claimed

Please leave feedback below ^^

Hello i want to ask a question: how the pve coin prize this bot give? 1 coin per 3 win or something like that

Edited by DuyTUN