Cerulean subway npc hidden

Ruthlessslayer

[ATTACH=full]65119[/ATTACH]

Hi there, @RuthlessSlayer

I would like to say thank you for taking the time to report this bug, as all community help in reporting bugs is very valued.

To help you address your issue, could you start off by re-downloading the latest client at the link I have below. Before downloading the new client again, please be sure to remove and delete all other PRO client files from your system.

Client Downloads

Please let me know here if this fixes your problem. Looking forward to your reply :)

Deepest Regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

Hi there, @RuthlessSlayer

I would like to say thank you for taking the time to report this bug, as all community help in reporting bugs is very valued.

To help you address your issue, could you start off by re-downloading the latest client at the link I have below. Before downloading the new client again, please be sure to remove and delete all other PRO client files from your system.

Client Downloads

Please let me know here if this fixes your problem. Looking forward to your reply :)

Deepest Regards, Juliph

I have tried 2-3 times so far like this but never fixed

Yeah done and my network is now fine still hidden

Hi there again, @RuthlessSlayer

I would like to first and foremost thank you for your patience in this matter and would also like to add that I do humbly apologize for inconvenience the delay in my response may have caused.

During the duration of your patience the problem was escalated to our Content Scripting team for further investigation.

With that said, I am pleased to say the problem you were experiencing should be fixed now. Can you please restart your client and let me know here if you are able to see and interact with the Subway NPC?

Looking forward to your reply :)

Kindest Regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

[ATTACH=full]65623[/ATTACH]

Hopefully fixed thanks

I am glad to see everything is well.

With that being said I will now be locking this thread. If you have anymore questions in the future, please do not hesitate to create another thread and I will be happy to assist you :)

Have a Wonderful Day!

Kind Regards, Juliph

Finale2.png