PvP Matches and Teams

Clawdark

HELLo Trainers!!

This is my second Guide and in this Guide i will teach you that how to battle with other Trainers and How to choose a good team for you.

HERE IS SOME TIPS TO MAKE A GOOD TEAM FOR YOU ---

- First You need some Good Tank pokes like Ferrothorn, Skarmory, Tangrowth, Rotom wash etc.

- You can make following Types of Team -

- Balanced Team

- Offensive Team

- Hyper Offensive Team

- Stall

- Weather

- You can Choose any from the following team above. I am Choosing Offensive Team in This Post.

- Offensive team - In these type of teams you need 1 poke to remove rocks and that poke must be Tanky

and other 5 offensive poke. You can use 2 good Attackers and 3 Special Attackers.

Now lets Build a Offensive team -

1. First you need a defogger so You can choose skarmory Or rotom wash.

2. 2nd poke you need attacker so you can choose Dragonite (with band). Dragonite banded is a Good Sweeper.

3. You need 1 more attacker so you can choose weavile, lucario or conkeldurr for 3rd slot.

4. Now you can choose a mew because mew can kill many pokes and can use many Type of element attacks like flamethrower, ice beam etc.

5. For 5th Slot you can choose a Goodra or manaphy. Goodra with assault vest is a Good Pokemon and Manaphy with tail glow.

6. Now you need last poke. You can choose Togekiss or Magnezone (with scarf) because magnezone can trap steel type pokes like Skarmory and Ferrothorn and Togekiss can flinch many pokes with air slash.

MOVESET ----

1. Skarmory (Rocky Helmet) - Defog ( to defog Rocks and Spikes)

Whirlwind ( to Make damage with Spikes)

Spikes ( to Damage your oppenent poke)

Roost ( to Recover skarmory HP)

Rotom Wash (Leftovers) - Defog

Volt Switch

Hydro Pump

Pain Split ( to recover HP)

2. Dragonite ( Choice Band ) - Outrage

-Extreme Speed ( Priority Move - Always Goes First )

-Earthquake

-Fire Punch

3. Lucario ( Life Orb ) - Sword Dance ( Increases Attack 2x )

Extreme Speed ( Priority Move - Always Goes First )

-Close Combat

-Ice Punch

Weavile ( Life Orb ) - Knock Off

- Ice Shard ( Priority Move )

- Low KicK

- Ice Punch

Conkeldurr ( Flame Orb ) - Facade

- Knock Off/Ice Punch

- Mach Punch ( Priority )

- Drain Punch

4. Mew ( Life Orb ) - Nastly Plot ( Increases Special Attack 2x )

- Flamethrower

- Psychic

- Vaccum Wave ( Priority Move )

5. Goodra ( Assault Vest ) - Sludge Bomb

- Flamethrower

- Draco Meteor

- Ice Beam

Manaphy ( Life Orb ) - Tail Glow ( Increases Special Attack 3x )

- Scald

- Ice Beam

- Energy Ball

6. Magnezone ( Choice Scarf ) - Volt Switch

- Thunderbolt

- Flash Canon

- Hidden Power (Fire)

Togekiss ( Choice Scarf ) - Air Slash

- Flamethrower

- Dazzling Gleam

- Aura Sphere

Nature Of Pokemons -

MANY PLAYERS ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE NATURES AND ABILITY BUT NEW PLAYERS DONT KNOW ABOUT IT. SO, HERE IS THE NATURES AND ABILITY OF THESE POKEMONS -

1. SKARMORY ( NATURE : RELAXED/BOLD, ABILITY : STURDY )

ROTOM WASH ( NATURE : BOLD, ABILITY : LEVITATE )

2. DRAGONITE ( NATURE : ADAMENT, ABILITY : MULTISCALE )

3. LUCARIO ( NATURE : ADAMENT/JOLLY, ABILITY : JUSTIFIED )

WEAVILE ( NATURE : JOLLY, ABILITY : PRESSURE )

CONKELDURR ( NATURE : ADAMENT, ABILITY : GUTS )

4. MEW ( NATURE : MODEST/TIMID, ABILITY : SYNCHRONIZE )

5. GOODRA ( NATURE : MODEST/SASSY, ABILITY : SAP SIPPER )

MANAPHY ( NATURE : TIMID, ABILITY : HYDRATION )

6. TOGEKISS ( NATURE : TIMID, ABILITY : SERENE GRACE )

MAGNEZONE ( NATURE : TIMID, ABILITY : MAGNET PULL)

STRATERGYY

- YOU JUST HAVE TO START WITH TOGEKISS AND IF OPPONENT IS USING ICE/POISON/ROCK/STEEL TYPE POKEMON THEN JUST SWITCH OUT TO SKARMORY SIMPLY.

- NOW YOUR OPPONENT WILL SWITCH TO A POKE TO KILL YOUR SKARMORY, NOW YOU CAN USE SPIKES.

- NEXT YOU CAN SWITCH TO SWEEPER TO BEAT HIM

- YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR EACH POKEMON.

TIPS-

- YOU HAVE TO LEARN THAT HOW TO PREDICT, THAT IS SO IMPORTANT FOR PVP BATTLES.

- YOU CAN DO PRACTICE WITH YOUR FRIENDS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PVP.

- YOU CAN CHECK ABILITY AND NATURE OF ANY POKE IN PRO OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER. ( TYPE ^SMOGON POKEMONNAME ).

IF YOU NEED HELP TO MAKE A TEAM THEN YOU CAN DM ( DIRECT MESSAGE ) ME ON DISCORD OR LEAVE A REPLY HERE. ^_^

[spoiler=MY DISCORD ]Mega Lucario#0202

Edited by ClawDark
  • Like 4

sadasdi9asdi.png

My Own Guild (Gold Server) : Click Here

- YOU JUST HAVE TO START WITH TOGEKISS AND IF OPPONENT IS USING ICE/POISON/ROCK/STEEL TYPE POKEMON THEN JUST SWITCH OUT TO SKARMORY SIMPLY.

Why switch out? Just stay and flinch everything to death. Modest toge can kill a rotom wash with 5 flinches and nothing else in this meta except magne if you're locked with airslash or blissey can force toge out.

Togekiss can flinch many pokes with air slash.

Pure skill, I woud never suggest any newbie to start with toge if they are new to PvP. Only thing you know is flinching, try playing different mons or some mons that really require some brain to play instead of using a brain dead mon and flinching all its check to death.

Hey appreciated the guide.

Would like to deline a couple of things.

The team you present isnt indeed a hyper offense team.

An hyper offense - or HO team - is a team who relies purely on offensive power. It usually runs around setup and wallbreaking mons. Your teams is a balance/offensive team with main win condition Lucario or DD Dragonite. You have some focal point of HO into weavile Dnite and i can see the point for Rotom wash role. But nontheless it doesnt resemble a real Ho.

I also endorse the idea here above. Using easy mons doesn't necessarily mean you will win more or more easily. And specifically togekiss is not a meta mon, rather so a Luck relying mon. Especially if choice locked.

I think it's rather early for you to make a guide, maybe an handbook would be better. Like a diary of YOUR pvp experience.

Best of lucks and the team isn't that bad altho you can think of better for sure.

Have a nice one

Nos

Hey appreciated the guide.

Would like to deline a couple of things.

The team you present isnt indeed a hyper offense team.

An hyper offense - or HO team - is a team who relies purely on offensive power. It usually runs around setup and wallbreaking mons. Your teams is a balance/offensive team with main win condition Lucario or DD Dragonite. You have some focal point of HO into weavile Dnite and i can see the point for Rotom wash role. But nontheless it doesnt resemble a real Ho.

I also endorse the idea here above. Using easy mons doesn't necessarily mean you will win more or more easily. And specifically togekiss is not a meta mon, rather so a Luck relying mon. Especially if choice locked.

I think it's rather early for you to make a guide, maybe an handbook would be better. Like a diary of YOUR pvp experience.

Best of lucks and the team isn't that bad altho you can think of better for sure.

Have a nice one

Nos

I liked the guide but I totally agree with you about the typing of the team when I read HO i thought im going to see 6 sweepers or something similar but instead it was more of a mix.

Nevertheless its a great guide.

I liked the guide but I totally agree with you about the typing of the team when I read HO i thought im going to see 6 sweepers or something similar but instead it was more of a mix.

Nevertheless its a great guide.

OK bro I will make a new guide for new trainers soon.

• Like 1

sadasdi9asdi.png

My Own Guild (Gold Server) : Click Here