PvP Matches and Teams

Clawdark

1. You missed 3 archeotypes; bulky offense, semi stall, and weather offense. Or rather, bulky offense is probably what you meant by "offense".

"- You can Choose any from the following team above. I am Choosing Hyper Offensive Team in This Post.

- Hyper Offensive team - In these type of teams you need 1 poke to remove rocks and that poke must be Tanky

and other 5 offensive poke. You can use 2 good Attackers and 3 Special Attackers. "

Not true, hyper offense is exactly what the name says it is. You do not run tanks and hazard removal is not mandatory at all.

3. First of all there are other good defoggers than Rotom-wash and Skarmory so if I were to make a guide on team building then I wouldn't limit the readers to those 2 pokemon. However, you do that multiple times so I will just mention this once. Banded dragonite is a wallbreaker and not a sweeper. Offensive mew is terrible and I would not advise new players to waste money because of later regret that they chose an offensive nature on it. Every Goodra set is terrible and that mon's whack. Choice scarf Togekiss is terrible and serves no purpose other than relying on RNG to beat better opponents if you get lucky. It is weak and not reliable at all. You both show bad sets or just no other options/good options on every single pokemon that you show in the team. (Also skarmory never runs relaxed, it's either bold or impish.)

5. The strategy of hyper offense/HO is, and I quote from Idkups good pvp guide; "

Hyper Offense (HO): Hyper Offense teams are the most aggressive Pokemon teams. They are exemplified by their utter ambivalence towards their opponents’ gameplan. Typically, they will run soft checks at best for multiple possible opposing sweepers, as their counter is winning first. This creates a dynamic where the opposing player will typically play to stifle the Hyper Offense team’s gameplan instead of pursuing their own, as if they can stabilize, HO will quickly run out of steam. Hyper Offense teams will also typically rely on the momentum generated by a suicide lead to play 5+Stealth Rock+Momentum vs 6. Losing Pokemon is unimportant when playing Hyper Offense - the goal is to batter down the opponents’ checks to one of your sweepers at any cost. Hyper Offense is always built around an offensive core."

As for the tips they are actually somewhat useful to a new player I think. I don't know, I haven't been new to pokemon for some years now. Either way, if you really want to help the community with a guide on how to build a team then I suggest you just delete everything and put in a link to Idkups guilde on how to build pvp teams good and Jorogumos pvp compendium.

• Like 1

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...