Friend Requests ; 2nd "hotkeybar"

Fallenshadow

As I am in Help Chat most of my Playtime, i get quite some friend requests and i know we can set ourself as offline but this also provides to be able to chat with other people in a private chat.

That's why i suggest just a little option that would turn them off so people can't send us requests anymore.

Don't get me wrong, i still want to help people and i answer them if they pm me but i don't want to have a long friendlist and if they have questions they can always use the help chat to get answer from me there.

Also i thought about a 2nd bar above the hotkeybar so we can deposite stuff like healing items. They don't need to be useable by hotkeys in my opinion, just make them only clickable so we don't need to open the bag all the time when we get a status while farming pokemon or need to revive a fainted pokemon.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I don't know if it's even possible to code, but.. some system like Dragon Age Origins? In that game, you can drag the border and encrease the hotkeys according to how many you can handle in your resolution.

It would be a solution that fits for everybody, but don't know if possible to do.

1552590043992.png.44fa7a76a8702ad1f6a590415c3c5723.png

• Like 1