Teavels

Thanosdada

• Administrator
people are receiving free travel (unless they are lying) and i had to spend 300k for it. makes me wish i hadn't spent on travels

Hi @thanosdada

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you as first that we are currently investigating the travel-system in order to check if there is for real any bug.

However, do note that if any bug on Pokemon Revolution Online would exists and someone would intentionally abuse of that, it would lead to punishments as bug-abusing is strictly forbidden.

Quoting our rules:

6. Abusing glitches, and not reporting them as soon as possible, will result in sanctions.

• Accounts which abuse bugs will not be unbanned unless all illegitimate gains can be removed from the account.

Also, do note that if you should experience someone bug-abusing, or breaking any other rule, you are able to report it by creating a thread in the REPORT CENTER

With that said, please do note that the Transit/Ticket Pass is the only legit way to makes your travels free, and you can obtain one by buying it from the ticket-vendors you find in the Goldenrod & Saffron Station and in the Transmat Station at the following prices:

• 100,000 - 7Pok%C3%A9monDollar.pngdays
  • 175,000 - 14Pok%C3%A9monDollar.pngdays
  • 240,000 - 21Pok%C3%A9monDollar.pngdays
  • 300,000 - 28 days

As your question have been answered and information given, i will now close the thread as no further support on the topic is required.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others