dig tool

Algerie31

• Administrator
i hope you will add in consumable shop the dig tool as u have done with headbutt & flash like that we will not need to have a mone with dig move ...

Hi @Algerie31

I'm happy to inform you that a Shovel, which will permit to dig without having a pokemon with the move dig in your team, is currently in process of implementation.

Quoting our COMMON SUGGESTIONS THREAD:

Changing the Dig or Headbutt Confirmation Displays or Adding Coin Shop Tools

We're part-way through implementing a shovel tool in-game, but making the shovel be able to interact with the dig spots will take quite some time from our Content Team as we have to edit each dig spot script individually, so please be patient with us!

However, as quoted above, this will take quite some time from our Content Team and we cannot give any estimated time for when the said item will be implemented in the game.

Nevertheless, it is good to note that every update related to Pokémon Revolution Online gets posted on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD, therefore i suggest you to stay tuned there in order to always be updated about any new content/features, announcements, updates and everything else related to the world of PRO.

With that said, i wish you a wonderful day

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
i hope you will add in consumable shop the dig tool as u have done with headbutt & flash like that we will not need to have a mone with dig move ...

Hi @Algerie31

Thank you for your patience.

As an item to use instead of the move dig has been added, the shovel, i will now close this thread as it has been implemented.

I wish you a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others