Reaper Cloth in Dig Spots

Fallenshadow

Decrease the spawn rate of reaper cloth from dig spots.

There is literally no Point in finding in that often when it has only 1 single use which would be the evo of Dusclops only.

Also there is a free Cloth in front of the entrance to Lake Acuity, so why would we need it x-times more from dig spots ?

• Like 2

the money nerf on dig spot is real and is huge. Just need to do them and/or see feedback to realize it.

And after the word will be spread enough about how dig spot will not be worth the time anymore, people will probably just stop doing them.

Dig used to do a good money income, mostly for new players to get into the market with some money. Why remove it? Now you have to be super luck to get a real money income, but that luck can happen 1 out of 10 dig run.

Remove Reaper cloth (an item that used to has some market, now worth 5k..) from dig and re add Pearl or Big mushrooms, same rate as Cloth, just a replacement.

This may solve both problem. And make dig spot not feel nerfed.

Actually, mushrooms can grow in the ground, why not? And I'm pretty sure pearls can be found in ground/rocks too.. in real life I mean.

But it's all about if we want people to be poor or we want people to be able to get some money to put in the market and make economy works. Not my decision.

Now you have to be super luck to get a real money income, but that luck can happen 1 out of 10 dig run.

Well i need to disagree on that one since you find more Nuggets overall than before.

re add Pearl or Big Mushrooms, same rate as Cloth, just a replacement.

That would be one way to handle it and if it might be too much money from dig spots then, just decrease the rate of those by a little or add Tiny Mushrooms instead of the big ones.

Well i need to disagree on that one since you find more Nuggets overall than before.

That would be one way to handle it and if it might be too much money from dig spots then, just decrease the rate of those by a little or add Tiny Mushrooms instead of the big ones.

You find more nugget IF you are very lucky, but counting you don't find find anymore mushroms (both kind) and pearls, you still gain less. And the Nugget too are rarer than before.

The nerf is huge.