What levelrange should Pinkan Island have?

PreHax

What levelrange should Pinkan Island have  

304 members have voted

1. 1. What levelrange should Pinkan Island have

• 17-23 (old one)
    • 60-65 (current one)
    • 30-40 (new option a)
    • 40-50 (new option b)
    • 50-60 (new option c)

As the title already said, I am currently looking for a way to make this less frustrating but first I want to know what you guys prefer.

The poll ends in 7 days

• Like 2

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Pinkan Island

Level Range 40-50. (Alternatively, 30-40.)

Reason:

High level zones should be implemented in the game in areas that do not have special Pokemon. Pinkan Island is a hunting ground for variant pink Pokemon primarily and the experience / cash rewards secondly.

I would much rather see an area like Cerulean Cave / Dragons Den / Dragon Shrine buffed or (or new areas in Hoenn or Sinnoh such as Sky Tower and Old Chataeu) being given new spawns and higher levels as farming grounds for experience and money as an alternative to Pinkan Island.

I see by the votes I am heavily outnumbered on my opinion and additional work for staff may hinder my suggestion, but I do feel like Pinkan should be more accessible and lower in levels.

• Like 1
WT76FErWT76FEr

Troll posts will be deleted

• Like 2

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Also is there no area that has level 70 wild pokemon?

Mirage Island Summit has 65-70 levelrange and Resort Area has 1-100 levelrange

• Like 1

I chose the current one as some players who dont have their pokedex with a good amount of pokemons or can't beat lance to gain a chance to level up their pokemon in cerulean cave can get a chance to level up atleast somewhat in pinkan island

I see the point.

i have an idea to solve it if levels in Pink get changed, but It would require mappers and cs too.

Let it be as it is. This is an accessory area, to come here you need to complete a quest, level up mons,pay money for every access. The reason why people goes to pinkan are the spawns, wich you already harshly nerfd, and the level of the mons. If you think people should be able to run more, add somewhere there a smokeball. The only purpose for pinkan rn are levels. Really few people care abou pinks.