About Membership Details

Mizunofaby

• Administrator
Hello.

I saw it on the Dashboard aboute Membership Details, I'm talking about this:

Would you like to know if there are Membership only quests? Where can I read about them?

Hi @mizunofaby

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that what that messages mean is that there are cosmetic you can obtain just while having a Membership active.

These are : Grey Hat and Brown Cap that can be bought for 50.000 pokedollars from ecruteak and lavander town Marts and the Fish Hat that can be bought from Olivine House 1 or Route 12 House.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
I see.

So there isn't special NPC with quest for Membership?

What about the Access To Members Only Areas? Does this mean restricted areas for Membership?

Hi @mizunofaby

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that there are some side-quest and areas that can be accessed only while having a active membership.

For example, Sevii Island and Sevii Island Quests can be accessed only while having a active membership.

The areas that require a membership are the following: Desert Lagoon, Leev Town, Pokemon Tower Underground, Safari Exclusive and Sevii Island. Some of these ares have their own side quests, like sevii island and leev town.

You can obtain further information about the membership and all the areas that it permit to access, and how to do that, by checking our official guide: MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

• Administrator
Thank you so much.

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif