Rule explanation: "Illegitimate Rank Boosting" - How we enforce this rule for transparency sake

Qeight

Or there could just be ranked PVP opponents info bar where it has the opponents guild name.

Sometimes we don't know some members of our guild so it makes some misconfutions.

• Like 2

You might lose once or twice but you wont lose always.

You guys only apologyse! if you guys really apologyse why not giving 3reroll tickets to everyone that got banned unfair during investigation it was 5 days! 5 days its nothing? It was our fault to being under investigation whille we were banned? I could easily got +1m on that 5 days that i couldnt play.

You guys only apologyse! if you guys really apologyse why not giving 3reroll tickets to everyone that got banned unfair during investigation it was 5 days! 5 days its nothing? It was our fault to being under investigation whille we were banned? I could easily got +1m on that 5 days that i couldnt play.

Agreed

You lost nothing of value as both of you got their Top25 placement rewards and the bans in your cases were justified. You can take that as you want, it sucks for both you guys and us because on one hand it is upset users' who wanted to played on the other hand it is us with suspected boosters who might have boosted themselves into the Top25. I am trying to find a middle-ground here and apologize for certain cases, yours is not one of them. Also please keep this thread for the main subject of this thread, if you have complaints bring them up in the complaint area.

Kind regards,

Q8

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Is it possible to implement some time we could log back into the battle we get disconnected from?

also

could you implement a notification that states if your opponent readies up or not

I will propose this to Eaty.

I dont like this idea, because if matched players are in same PC they might watch each others pokemon behind and got an adventage of counter lead at beggining of battle.

discord: luohan#1745

• 2 months later...

PvP RULES

[...]

5. Intentionally queuing against a user to gain any unfair advantage (Rating/PvP coins/etc.), is forbidden, and action will be taken if caught.

• Disconnecting on purpose and receiving payments for it
    • Bob matches against Tom, Tom messages Bob & asks him if he could disconnect or let him win for 50k$. Bob should report Tom however if he accepts this payment both players will be banned for boosting.

[*]Disconnecting repeatedly against the same players

[...]

[*]Disconnecting against Guild members on purpose or due to "Queue/Game" guild rules

[...]

Hey,

The rule itself doesn't sound like it covers those disconnections, let alone the attempted bribing, as the condition stated is "Intentionally queuing against a user". Moreover, it also states "to gain any unfair advantage", yet even the feeding accounts (thus the ones giving advantage) are facing punishment ‒unless that has changed.

Also, the detailed example doesn't state either that attempting boosting is already against the rules, as it clearly states both of the conditions "Disconnecting on purpose and receiving payments for it".

Maybe it did change in those ways, though I wouldn't get the gist of it; or maybe it's just confused wording.

In either way, I am confused about this new rule's boundaries, and if I am, I believe at least some others would be as well, so I figured I'd ask to clear it up. Apologies if it's only me, I did wake up only recently. :]

• Like 1

Great! btw what is the algorithm you are using in python which can automatically detect this cheat! Also a suggestion (if it is not applied)- try using some IP address locator & comparison code which can instantly detect these cheats! :applause: Also guildies should use queue/got battle coding system.

hi