Help Needed Distortion World

Honeyman

So I spoke to Cynthia to travel to Distortion World and I can't get past the loading screen. It first happened yesterday and had to force close the client after being on the map loading screen for ages and the same happened last night. I thought I'd give it some time to so tried it again today and have been on that same loading screen now for 10 minutes. Any help given will be greatly appreciated.

2w5loa9.jpg

• Administrator
So I spoke to Cynthia to travel to Distortion World and I can't get past the loading screen. It first happened yesterday and had to force close the client after being on the map loading screen for ages and the same happened last night. I thought I'd give it some time to so tried it again today and have been on that same loading screen now for 10 minutes. Any help given will be greatly appreciated.

Hi @Honeyman

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the issue has been forwarded to the relevant parties that will look into that.

Unfortunately, there is not an estimated time as for when the issue will be solved, please be patient in the while and take note that we will update you through a post in this thread once the issue will be solved.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Honeyman

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the issue has been forwarded to the relevant parties that will look into that.

Unfortunately, there is not an estimated time as for when the issue will be solved, please be patient in the while and take note that we will update you through a post in this thread once the issue will be solved.

Have a wonderful day !

Thanks for the response I look forward to the fix

2w5loa9.jpg

• Administrator
Thanks for the response I look forward to the fix

Hi @Honeyman

I would like to apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

The issue has now been solved and you should be able to access the Distortion World without any issue. Could you please check that?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others