is there a possibilty to make the game available for the ios users

Ghassen607

While I'm not staff and cannot speak for staff I can inform you they probably won't be able to add it to apple devices due to apple not allowing the upload or download of outside sources without being jailbroken. This would cost them either a fee from every coin purchase or a monthly fee to keep in in the app store on top of their server fees, it is likely not feasible.

Psychic Ghost trainer

Discord: Ronnan | 5183 | Mentor |#7380

ON6Qxoj.png

• Administrator
I know that can be difficult to make , but is there any plans on making playable for the ios users ??

thanks alot

Hi @ghassen607

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that we do no offer support for iOS / iPhone and it doesn't seems like we won't be able to work on one unless Apple opens up their OS development to 3rd party application.

d263bae09b44665367018a33f6182622.png

iOS or Windows Phone Client for PRO

Unless Apple opens up their OS development to 3rd party applications, this will not be possible to implement. Furthermore, iOS doesn't have enough resources to let PRO work on it.

As for Windows Phones, we would require a suitable device to test on. Not only that, but this would push back update releases, which are far more important. Finally, the amount of people who would use it would be too few to outweigh the added resources needed to implement this.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but i hope you can understand.

Please, let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others