TOLD TO POST IN FORUM, issue with patch on pc

Spidercarnage92

Hello Admins and Mods,

I hope you are well,

i was told to post this in the forum from the screen shot to help resolve the issue, with the latest patch on my pc

System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\Chandler\Desktop\PROClient_Data\resources.resource.new' because it is being used by another process.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)

at ClientPatcher.Form1.AltStrat1(String inSrc, String inDelta, String inDst)

at ClientPatcher.Form1.Stage1()

at ClientPatcher.Form1.ExceptionWrapper()

The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\Chandler\Desktop\PROClient_Data\resources.resource.new' because it is being used by another process.

mscorlib

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)

Thank you very much :)

• Administrator
Hello Admins and Mods,

I hope you are well,

i was told to post this in the forum from the screen shot to help resolve the issue, with the latest patch on my pc

System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\Chandler\Desktop\PROClient_Data\resources.resource.new' because it is being used by another process.

The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\Chandler\Desktop\PROClient_Data\resources.resource.new' because it is being used by another process.

mscorlib

Thank you very much :)

Hi @SpiderCarnage92

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please try to follow the here below procedure and tell me if it solves your issue:

• Disable your antivirus and firewall
  • Delete/Unistall the old client of PRO and delete all the remaining files
  • Download the latest client from PRO WEBSITE DOWNLOAD

Do note that sometimes a restart of your device may be required in order to delete/install the application.

If that should solve the problem, please remember to add an exception to your firewall/antivirus and reactivate it.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Uninstall PRO, restart your PC, install PRO again. Also if that works consider removing your post or censoring it as your name is in the code, unless you don't care.

Do not disable your firewall as stated above, simply allow the program through your firewall via firewall settings. Good luck!

Psychic Ghost trainer

Discord: Ronnan | 5183 | Mentor |#7380

ON6Qxoj.png