Safari event shouldnt exist

Zytrax

Good morning,

I am not against events at all. I am against events on cost of other players, which u clearly did not understand. It’s very nice that you sold your Talonflame for 25 mil. How do u think the person that bought it feals about this deal now? Also the example doesnt fit at all, since headbutt as available every day. Games like Pokemon or other games where player require certain items/gear live, because some aspects oft he game are hard to achieve. If your game is designed around bosses that take like 12 days to respawn, making it at least 51.840 minutes of game process to get a chance on ONE panchan, lillipip, snivy or whatever, you cant just nullifie this by making them catchable for one week in my opinion. Making it tier 8 for one week makes months of work that players put in possible in a few houers. Your argument that most people are happy and the ones who suffer from this event dont matter as much is pretty sad. Hearing this from the person in charge is even more sad. If you really did understood what game process and value of game intern things mean to players, you would see this from a different perspective. I got a goodly Panchan from the last safari week event too. Do i think this is right for the players that investet the hard work before the event? NO i do not. Would i give mine back to prove that? Yes at any time. Feal free to go on my account and take it away. I know most people think about it as easy as you do and say:,, well, who cares about the players who did invest the time. It’s finally easy to get it for myself.“ Now that i know how the person in charge thinks about it, i will take a step back from the game and wont bother you anymore. I love this game but playing in a game where game process is not valued is nothing for me. Yes you said it has an impact on economy but you clearly dont mind it.

Just to make sure you don’t think this is the opinion of one single player, do yourself a favor an start a vote with the following question: Do you guys think it‘s ok to hold an event, that makes months of game process achievable in just a few hours, fair and justifiable? With the answers yes and no.

I am not the only one who thinks your decisions were wrong but maybe u will find it out yourself this way. I wont call out players i have talked to.

This will be my last post. Have a good day.

Guest deleteduser41af

It's just a one week event. My perspective is that most of the rich players doesn't want the new players/poor players hunt or get the same thing as you or others.

This event doesnt even make sure that u get something valueable and since it's isnt free for everyone, i doubt there is so many people as last time in safari's i havent seen as much or lagged as much as i did last time.

This event is imo good for the new players also, since they mostly only can see the pokes in tradechat and will probably never get it, since they will probably not get money.

And for holding most of the players into the game, since there is times where the game lack content.

A game with no events will not allow new players to achieve what only veteran players can achieve. This project is purely a voluntary project and not created purely for income like other games. The staff consists of PLAYERS, people VOLUNTEERING their time for you and all of us players. These events are not created for profit, they are created to players can attain rare pokemon or high tier pokemon that they want. I've been with PRO since October 2016 and I can say the economy has jumped all over the place in that time. They have created new events and killed old events, yet this game continues to thrive and grow. If they were not succeeding they would not still be here. PRO is a successful game with an outstanding community.

That is just my opinion, you have the freedom to feel as you please.

• Like 1

Psychic Ghost trainer

Discord: Ronnan | 5183 | Mentor |#7380

ON6Qxoj.png

I am not against events at all. I am against events on cost of other players, which u clearly did not understand

We should not make events because a bunch of people got "epic" Pokemon, that's egotistical and quite honestly an opinion not worthwhile my time to argue against. Keep it or not but it is quite honestly an elitist opinion that nobody wants to support except elitist.

This picture describes it very well, you are not alone in this community and just thinking of a certain group of people is quite honestly bad. Take that as you want, I played enough games in the past to understand this.

It’s very nice that you sold your Talonflame for 25 mil. How do u think the person that bought it feals about this deal now?

That's called inflation, economy, marketing & so on. This is done the same way in IRL, back in the days you could buy medicine very cheap, now they charge you a leg and an arm for important treatment. Housing, electronics or literally anything worth of value changed over time. Some gets more expensive, some things get cheaper. The circle of lie.

Also the example doesnt fit at all, since headbutt as available every day.

It was a good example as it puts the emphasis on the importance of time gated content, time gated as in cooldowns. With adding them to spawns the cooldown disappears.

If your game is designed around bosses that take like 12 days to respawn, making it at least 51.840 minutes of game process to get a chance on ONE panchan, lillipip, snivy or whatever, you cant just nullifie this by making them catchable for one week in my opinion

The game isn't just about bosses, there is way more than just bosses, you might want to explore other options other than bosses.

Your argument that most people are happy and the ones who suffer from this event dont matter as much is pretty sad. Hearing this from the person in charge is even more sad

Clone Event, Xmas Event, any Event for that sake. Do we lock away ALL old sprites because 5 people got the sprite. Do we now lock away that content because some elitist/lucky people got them? Thats not how it works.

If you really did understood what game process and value of game intern things mean to players, you would see this from a different perspective.

I put the whole community over individual players. I "suffered" millions in loss, not just 1 or 2, rather 10-20-30million due to the economy just crashing or stuff changing.

I got a goodly Panchan from the last safari week event too. Do i think this is right for the players that investet the hard work before the event? NO i do not. Would i give mine back to prove that? Yes at any time. Feal free to go on my account and take it away.

Delete it or request that staffs remove it, putting empty words here to score points for your arguments isn't something that works for me.

I know most people think about it as easy as you do and say:,, well, who cares about the players who did invest the time. It’s finally easy to get it for myself.“ Now that i know how the person in charge thinks about it, i will take a step back from the game and wont bother you anymore. I love this game but playing in a game where game process is not valued is nothing for me. Yes you said it has an impact on economy but you clearly dont mind it.

We are not here to please only one player, we have the community in mind and not just you. If you don't want to be part of the community then that is totally fine but this approach won't change.

Just to make sure you don’t think this is the opinion of one single player, do yourself a favor an start a vote with the following question: Do you guys think it‘s ok to hold an event, that makes months of game process achievable in just a few hours, fair and justifiable? With the answers yes and no.

I am not the only one who thinks your decisions were wrong but maybe u will find it out yourself this way. I wont call out players i have talked to.

The last votes I started about community opinions when single players voiced their concern resulted in the majority disagreeing with the single player.

Example:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/120828-url

• Like 4

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 1 month later...

Events Should be a thing, yes, but having events that make it easy to catch what thousands of players have devoted their time to seems unfair, makes the game dull, events should ADD ON, not Edit-Delete or Edit-Add, this safari event makes it ridiculously easy to catch rare boss poke, and i agree it should be removed

This is my opinion, and I would like to share to you:

1. Safari event?

It is called event, so that meant everyone has their RIGHT to access, also SAME chance to encounter an epic rare.

-> FAIR enough?

2. Economy?

Pricing depend on PLAYER at that moment - on trade, we don't force you to buy or sell anything.

For an example, regular MS went down from 2M - 1,7M - 1,5M - 1M - 500k - 300k - 280k - 250k - and 280k now, if you think it is unfair for those players who did buy a MS with 2M, will you buy a MS with 2M now?

I got a shiny Aerodactyl 3 years ago, It is the first one in Red server, extremely rare, and S.O offered me 20m for that, and now it is only around 2-3m on Silver trade channel. Is it fair for me and the player who make an offer? Ofcourse, because that was a reasonable price in the pass. You see? the price depend on player. Otherwise we also have "price check" from ALL channel. So there's not such thing like unfair for buyer/seller, except scammer.

FAIR enough?

3. Unfair for people who put so much efford in hunting?

You really think tier 8 in one week is something "extremely easily to get an epic 25+" ? No, 1 week doesn't makes sense. Yes I admit there will be some player with god luck can get an epic, but not most of us. That is just a few player, and you can't say that it is unfair for you who put so much efford in the game. We don't force you to put that much efford, you still can wait for the event, and enjoy with "low player", right?

4. Afterall

If you still think the event ruin the price, rare chance, etc... just think again. Without event, there is always somethings "change".