CANCELED, CAN BE DELETED

Auction time : 3 days (starts when someone bids)

No Instas atm but you can still try to pm me to buy it instantly

100k raise per bid.

ps. I have the right to cancel or pause the auction in case of any problem that may occur during the auction.

I accept CC = 280k, RC= 5k, BMS 125k

Starting price 2m

meditite.png.9ea84ce32be4be0847aee97902dfee8d.png (I can level and ev this while the auction occurs if the buyer wants it, since the buyer maybe do wants to do it himself for custom EVs etc)

Edited by Scopolamine

This offer is denied since your account don't have the amount you offered. As well as sharing same IP with the seller which means offering through your alt. The BO is still 2.5m by Fadoka.

As I told you in PM : Yukiis isn't my alt, he's a friend of mine, I actually asked him to offer on the auction and that was dumb and wrong, you should punish me and not him. It also happens that Yukiis is very bad at english so he gave me his logs so I could write the auction for his poke... that's why we share the ID. The conversation (screens will be sent) that leaded to this was a discord one which I will link where Fadoka says he will offer 7m to insta the medidite so I tell him I will discuss with the other dude that wanted to talk to me for insta, after a long moment I couldn't join the other dude so I decided to accept the offer of Fadoka and lower the insta to 7m but then he tells me he wanna cancel his offer, so I felt very played and scammed, which lead to the thing you discovered earlier.

As I told you in PM : Yukiis isn't my alt, he's a friend of mine, I actually asked him to offer on the auction and that was dumb and wrong, you should punish me and not him. It also happens that Yukiis is very bad at english so he gave me his logs so I could write the auction for his poke... that's why we share the ID. The conversation (screens will be sent) that leaded to this was a discord one which I will link where Fadoka says he will offer 7m to insta the medidite so I tell him I will discuss with the other dude that wanted to talk to me for insta, after a long moment I couldn't join the other dude so I decided to accept the offer of Fadoka and lower the insta to 7m but then he tells me he wanna cancel his offer, so I felt very played and scammed, which lead to the thing you discovered earlier.

The offer by Yukiis was rejected as this account don't hold the amount offered which was 4m. Let's keep the auction for offers and you can report/appeal for what you feel like but this is not a place to spam.

• Like 1

One for all, all for one.