Suspicious Bot

Pedrawr

Good Evening,

Just wanted to report that the suspicious bot is bugged, and by that I mean that, after a win against him, he doesn't send a text saying the current streak which makes us getting stuck and forcing torelog, once we relog we're teleported to the last Pokemon Center we were and counts as a loss, not giving any sort of reward. I've waited for a 2nd try just to make sure if was bugged or if it was an exception, this bugged happened in both.

Not sure if anyone else already reported this or if it's just from my account, either way, keep up the good work and I'llwait for any sort of feedback. :)

Best regards,

Pedrawr

Good Evening,

Just wanted to report that the suspicious bot is bugged, and by that I mean that, after a win against him, he doesn't send a text saying the current streak which makes us getting stuck and forcing torelog, once we relog we're teleported to the last Pokemon Center we were and counts as a loss, not giving any sort of reward. I've waited for a 2nd try just to make sure if was bugged or if it was an exception, this bugged happened in both.

Not sure if anyone else already reported this or if it's just from my account, either way, keep up the good work and I'llwait for any sort of feedback. :)

Best regards,

Pedrawr

Hi there, @Pedrawr

I would like to thank you for taking the time to report this bug for us, as it is a huge help that the community finds problems that may otherwise go unnoticed by us.

I am happy to say that the bug you are reporting know and is currently in progress to being fixed. However, I do not have a set date or time that you can expect for this to be fixed

Please let me know here, if my answer helps or if you have any other questions or concerns! looking forward to your reply :)

Kindest Regards, Juliph

• Like 1

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

Hi there, @Pedrawr

I would like to thank you for taking the time to report this bug for us, as it is a huge help that the community finds problems that may otherwise go unnoticed by us.

I am happy to say that the bug you are reporting know and is currently in progress to being fixed. However, I do not have a set date or time that you can expect for this to be fixed

Please let me know here, if my answer helps or if you have any other questions or concerns! looking forward to your reply :)

Kindest Regards, Juliph

Thank you for your time and I'm glad it's being looked into :)

I don't have any further questions, I apreciate the kindness and the readiness in the answer, keep up the great work and have a nice day <3

• Like 1

Thank you for your time and I'm glad it's being looked into :)

I don't have any further questions, I apreciate the kindness and the readiness in the answer, keep up the great work and have a nice day :RowletHeart:

I am glad to see everything is well.

With that being said I will now be locking this thread. If you have anymore questions in the future, please do not hesitate to create another thread and I will be happy to assist you :)

Have a Wonderful Day!

With kind regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed