a discord for Spanish speakers (un discord para hispanohablantes)

Thecapuchaazul

I would like to suggest this idea because I have seen that in the disc of pokemon revolution everyone speaks English and also the tournaments are also in groin and I would like to make a discord for players who speak Spanis hand also a Spanish version of the game

----------------------------------------------

me gustaria sugerir esta idea porque he visto que en el discor de pokemon revolution todos hablan ingles y tambien los torneos sontambien en ingles y me gustaria que hicieran un discord para los jugadores que hablen español y una version en español del juego

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • Administrator
On 4/5/2019 at 10:28 PM, Thecapuchaazul said:

I would like to suggest this idea because I have seen that in the disc of pokemon revolution everyone speaks English and also the tournaments are also in groin and I would like to make a discord for players who speak Spanis hand also a Spanish version of the game

----------------------------------------------

me gustaria sugerir esta idea porque he visto que en el discor de pokemon revolution todos hablan ingles y tambien los torneos sontambien en ingles y me gustaria que hicieran un discord para los jugadores que hablen español y una version en español del juego

Hello there @Thecapuchaazul

Unfortunately, we do not have any plans to translate the entire game into a language other than English. This is because doing so would require a tremendous amount of work, take up to a year, and cause us a number of issues, including a delay in the development of the game and an increase in the time needed to create and release new content.

English was chosen as the primary client language since it is the most spoken and widely used language worldwide, making it the most appropriate choice for a global community.

Also, if we would translate it in Spanish, we would also need to work on other languages, which would take even more work.

As for our discord, we have a channel dedicated entirely to the spanish community:

image.png

If I can ask, what's the problem in using those channels? 👀

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others