No encounters in Kanto Safari exclusive

Yumayuri

I went in originally noticed I wasn't getting any encounters of any rarity, literally no Pokemon were spawning. Left, and went back in assuming it was on my end. Again, same problem persisted when I re-entered and I spent some time running around trying to get any encounter, noticed another player not engaging in battle and asked them if they were encountering a similar problem in which they confirmed they was. I cant confirm if the other player was using repels but I wasn't.

I recorded the second entry of the zone,

the client was restarted and the only encounters i could initiate were through headbutting trees, there was also no surf encounters.

EDIT:

To add, it seemed as if everything but the exclusive area was as normal.

Thank you:)

3333.thumb.PNG.d73536c403d1cd0b36040478d3c77b76.PNG

I went in originally noticed I wasn't getting any encounters of any rarity, literally no Pokemon were spawning. Left, and went back in assuming it was on my end. Again, same problem persisted when I re-entered and I spent some time running around trying to get any encounter, noticed another player not engaging in battle and asked them if they were encountering a similar problem in which they confirmed they was. I cant confirm if the other player was using repels but I wasn't.

I recorded the second entry of the zone,

the client was restarted and the only encounters i could initiate were through headbutting trees, there was also no surf encounters.

EDIT:

To add, it seemed as if everything but the exclusive area was as normal.

Thank you:)

Hello there! We apologize for the inconvenience.

I was unable to replicate this bug.

Could you please try to perform a clean installation of the game?

To do so, delete all the files of the game including apks/compressed and then clear the cache of your device and reinstalling from HERE.

Let me know if that fixed the bug.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.