New And Better UI for Pokemon Storage PC!

Shagun5750

Welcome to My suggestion Thread. I tried my best to make it simple and well organised.

Q1. Why Do we need a better UI for Storage PC ?

Ans: 1. There is no harm in improving things if they can be made better.

2. My pokemon storage is a mess and If I log back after a long time , It takes me long to find my pokes. With this New UI , The storage will become well organised.

Q2. Enough talking ..whats the suggestion for the storage PC ?

Ans: Well Let me Introduce you to the Categories! (or tabs or whatever , dont mind vocabulary ..it can be changed later)

In This new UI , the user will be able to create as many categories he wants and can transfer/put his pokemons in their respective category's.

For example , I can create a "PVP" category and put all my pvp pokes into that category. So now I do not have to go through all the slides if my Storage is really messed up...

similar can be done for "Sync" category and I will put all my sync's at one place and getting access to them in one click!

But first let me Explain in brief what I mean by a category.

----> lets take this "PVP" category as an Example. so once I made this PVP category , A tab will be created (check Image below). When I click on this "PVP" tab , all my pokemons will disappear and it will look something like as if I deleted all my pokes but I havent. This "PVP" category is empty because we have not categorized any pokemon into this category yet. Once we do , and then we click on the "PVP" tab , we will ONLY SEE those pokemons which we have categorized in that category. All other pokemons will be safe of course.

Note : The number of category's a user can create can be fixed instead of infinite...depending if it creates too much load on the databases.

Here I made this UI in paint :p .. artists can definitely make a better design..

1554967144886.thumb.png.771dd6af24a926cfbb94a2e56c43b34b.png

Q3. One pokemon can be put in Multiple categories ?

Ans: Its debatable but for now I will say No.

Q4. Have You thought of any way's on how we will put pokemons in category's once we made one ?

Ans: Yes. I have 2 plans for it.

Method 1 : DRAG AND DROP.

When The user will open the PC , by default , no category will be selected **OR** by default there will be an "ALL" Category which will be selected when user opens the PC.

This "ALL" category , as the name suggests, will have All pokemons in it Which are not categorized yet (by default) . Once a pokemon get a category other than All , it will move into that category and will get removed from the "ALL" category. -- This will be a good way through which we can check which of our pokes are not categorized yet.

Note : New Pokemons caught or obtained will move to the "All" category. when the user party is full.

From "All" Category To a NEW Category.

---> 1. First the user will drag the pokemon to his party.

2. Then he will click on the category he wants to put it in.

3. Drop the pokemon from the party to the category.

4. Done

From One category (other than "All") To another Category.

---> 1. Drag the pokemon from that category to your party.

2. Drop the pokemon in your desired category.

Method 2 : Right Click.

I dont know if devs can implement this or not.

Right click the pokemon (in any category) ,

This will open a drop down menu

select "Change category"

chose the category from all the categories that you have made.

Thats it. I hope I explained it well. Let me know if its worth adding into the game and leave a reply for any queries regarding this suggestion. and your views on this suggestion ofc.

Thank you for reading.

~ Discord Tag - @Carl Brzycki#1582

~ Ingame Name - Shagun5750

Edited by shagun5750
  • Like 10

Something needs to be done with box storage I agree. Finding Pokémon at times can be difficult and categories would help so much , especially if you have multiple of a certain Pokémon and have to check through 3-4 of them for the one you use in pvp .

• Like 1

Signed, I've been wanting this so bad.

Ideally we can customize tabs and organize accordingly, but I'd take anything to improve the organization of em. It's a mess and a half.

Should be given highest priority after the upcoming battle rework.

• Like 1