Starting back up

So after not player for a year or so and 100% forgetting about this game came across a vid on youtube and seemed like a sign to start back up lolI think the last time i played was around one of the xmas events.starting a new acc for get my old info sadly but if the e4s can still be rolled by a gara ill get back up there fast.

Also any one have a link to what pokes people are after any more ?

One of my fav things in the game was hunting and selling good stat and nat pokes .

Welcome back :)

Right now the Easter event is live and rare easter form Pokemon are available. Check the regional seaport to go to the Easter event location.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

So after not player for a year or so and 100% forgetting about this game came across a vid on youtube and seemed like a sign to start back up lolI think the last time i played was around one of the xmas events.starting a new acc for get my old info sadly but if the e4s can still be rolled by a gara ill get back up there fast.

Also any one have a link to what pokes people are after any more ?

One of my fav things in the game was hunting and selling good stat and nat pokes .

Welcome Back!!!

Welcome back !:)

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...