New Player

I love Pokemon GBA games and i always come back to playing them with my brother every once and a while but we wanted a true multiplayer experience this time. It looks like there is a lot to this game but I am excited to give it a shot.

I love Pokemon GBA games and i always come back to playing them with my brother every once and a while but we wanted a true multiplayer experience this time. It looks like there is a lot to this game but I am excited to give it a shot.

Welcome

Welcome to PRO

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hey MazTaim and welcome :D

Let me introduce you a bit in the game and the forums.

If you seek for some assistance in the story mode, check out our Guide sub-forum. You can find there walkthroughs to any region but also for any kind of quests and much more useful information. We also have a PRO Wiki, it is not in a shape we could call it finished and you should not trust the mentioned spawns there, but there is much information. Usually stuff is described a bit more detailed there if you are a fan of knowing every detail of your subject.

For community interaction besides the forums, feel free to join our Official Discord Server. If you should need any help in future or should have any questions you can ask them there. Depending on the question, the helpful people there might lead you to our General Support sub-forum. You can also ask here any kind of question and ask for help in case you should have any problem with the game. (But before you open a topic there, it would be great if you could take a look in the "Read this topic before you post a support topic" thread :P 80% of all issues and their fixes are mentioned there :P).

Other useful sub-forums may be:

• The announcement sub-forum, you can see there some bigger announcements and our update-logs
  • The Guild sub-forum if you are searching for a guild
  • Our General Complaint area for... general complaints :P
  • The report sub-forum in case you should ever be in contact with not allowed stuff which I wish wont happen much for you.

So far so good, those are of course only a few parts of the forums. I let the rest for you to explore. :P If you have any questions, feel always free to ask. :)

Have fun!

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Welcome to PRO :)

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.