Easter Event Feedback

Magicguard

Hey

With the release of Breezy Falls, CS team is looking for feedback on this year's Easter Event. We would highly appreciate any responses, especially if they suggest specific improvements we could make!

Some specific questions we have:

• If you could improve one facet of the event, what would it be?
  • What was your favorite part of the event?
  • What was your least favorite part of the event?
  • What can we do to make the event better for next year?
  • Were any parts of the event (or the whole thing) so terrible that we should delete them and forget they were ever added?

Hey the pokemons doesnt spawn too much i have been playing continuosly but i cant get a easter poke i request you all guys to pls solve this prblm and good players are getting spawn easter pokes but the newbies are not getting the chances

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just posting to say that I 100% agree with BurntToACrisp. David - LC Virtuoso is the most time-consuming boss to battle because people who did it had to re-farm a boss team, thus investing money and, more importantly, time. And it is completely 100% useless. I mean, why would I battle 6 (!) times a boss that is so far away, grind a team of 6 pokémon making sure they don't reach lvl 26 just to get a stupid syncable t8 mon that i can find anywhere else ? I also felt betrayed when I saw he didn't give an easter mon. That just doesn't make any sense, and I don't think it was written anywhere that this kid had become so useless, so basically we had a much worse version than last year (because of the stupid cooldowns), and most importantly it was a gigantic waste of time. I probably invested 100k pokédollars and maybe 6 hours in total just to SEE A STUPID MUNCHLAX THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO FIND LITERALLY ANYWHERE ELSE. What. The. F. At least make it CLEAR for EVERYONE that David is a WASTE OF TIME.

Top 1 anime betrayal.

• Like 1
french_co.png?width=1016&height=597