Name Change, Account Reset, and Server Transfer - May 2019

Fluffles

Name Change

Username: balecsnilloc

New Username: Daddlelax

Server: Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Daddlelax and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAME CHANGE

Username: CommodoroIta

New Username: LanserIta

Server to charge the money from: Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to LanserIta and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Excaliburprime

New Username: Exca

Server to charge the money from: Gold

Hi there. It seems as if you currently do not have enough money (100k Pokedollars) in your Gold Account. Therefore, I cannot fulfill your request. As a courtesy, I will give you until June 7th, 00:00 GMT to earn the money. Once you've earned the money, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me filling up the format again. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

Name Change

Jecht

Change Into: xBahamutx

Sever: Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to xBahamutx and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: JNoah

New Username: Noah

Hi there. Unfortunately the name you’ve selected is already taken. As stated, the username must be completely free. With that, a player cannot have this name at all (Progress or not), as they may return at any point. Therefore, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me filling up the format again with a free name. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

Name and server changetd

Username J4CKN1FE

New username kirigaya

Server Gold To Silver

Server charge money from gold

Hi there. It seems as if you currently do not have enough money (200k Pokedollars) in your Gold Account. Therefore, I cannot fulfill your request. As a courtesy, I will give you until June 7th, 00:00 GMT to earn the money. Once you've earned the money, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me filling up the format again. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Rodztru02

Main Server to transfer: Silver to Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

TRANSFERÊNCIA DE SERVIDOR

Nome do usuário: imnicolaas1234

Servidor para cobrar o dinheiro de: Gold

Servidor principal para transferência: Silver

MUDANÇA DE NOME

Nome do usuário: imnicolaas1234

Novo usuário: nxc0laas

Servidor para cobrar o dinheiro de: gold

Hi there. It seems as if you currently do not have enough money (200k Pokedollars) in your Gold Account. Therefore, I cannot fulfill your request. As a courtesy, I will give you until June 7th, 00:00 GMT to earn the money. Once you've earned the money, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me filling up the format again. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Omedio

New Username: Morningstar or Morningstarr

The username Morningstar was created by another player but he never play, so I would appreciate if I could use this username.

Screenshot_2019-05-22-08-16-38-1.thumb.png.94e7a2107dc046b9476cffa9e13487af.png

Hi there. Unfortunately the name you’ve selected is already taken. As stated, the username must be completely free. With that, a player cannot have this name at all (Progress or not), as they may return at any point. Therefore, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me filling up the format again with a free name. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles
tenor.gif?itemid=10868333

SERVER TRANSFER

Jabo

Main Server to transfer: Silver to Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles