Name Change, Account Reset, and Server Transfer - May 2019

Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: MangoLogik

New Username: Basara

Server to charge the money from: Silver

Hi there. Unfortunately the name you’ve selected is already taken. As stated, the username must be completely free. With that, a player cannot have this name at all (Progress or not), as they may return at any point. Therefore, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me filling up the format again with a free name. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: zujo123

Main Server to transfer: Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: josip996

Main server to transfer: Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Biirra

Main Server to transfer: Silver

NAME CHANGE

Username: 0ghostfaze1

New Username: ChinuOP

Server to charge the money from: Gold

Hi there. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for this service due to Infraction History. Therefore, I sadly cannot complete your request for you. If you have an an issue with this, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Jingoku

Main Server to transfer: Silver

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Emde2000

Main Server to transfer: Gold to Silver

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Beamiin

Main server to transfer: Silver

Name change

Username: fjabio

New username: Ap3x

Server: silver

Hi there. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for this service due to Infraction History. Therefore, I sadly cannot complete your request for you. If you have an an issue with this, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Youssef9

New Username: Degos /(or Degoz if not available)

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Degoz and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles