Name Change, Account Reset, and Server Transfer - May 2019

Fluffles

CAMBIO DE NOMBRE [/ U] [/ B]

Nombre de usuario [/ B]: gilford

Nuevo nombre de usuario [/ B]:Danma

Servidor para cargar el dinero de [/ B]: gold

Unfortunately, you have made this request after May 27th, 00:00 GMT, which is the deadline of these requests. Therefore, I sadly cannot consider your request any longer and will not be fulfilling it. You may try again in the future once the service opens again. In the future, please remember to request within the allotted time frame. If you have an issue with this, please make a post in the General Complaint Area addressed to me. I'm really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles
Edited by Fluffles

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: juliomdsneto

Server to charge the money from: Gold

Main Server to transfer: Silver

Unfortunately, you have made this request after May 27th, 00:00 GMT, which is the deadline of these requests. Therefore, I sadly cannot consider your request any longer and will not be fulfilling it. You may try again in the future once the service opens again. In the future, please remember to request within the allotted time frame. If you have an issue with this, please make a post in the General Complaint Area addressed to me. I'm really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles
Edited by Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Markus3396

Server to charge the money from: Silver

Main Server to transfer: Silver to Gold

Edited by Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Silentz7

New Username: Mamusven

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Silentz7 (hopefully Mamusven soon)

Main Server to transfer: Gold

Edited by Fluffles

Name Change

ShadowRanger

Change into: Lance

Server: Silver

Edited by Fluffles

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode

Name Change

xBahamutx

Change into Jecht

Server:Gold

NAME CHANGE

Username: Jecht

New Username: xBahamutx

Server:Gold

Name Change

Change into :xBahamutx

Sever : Gold

NAME CHANGE

New Username: ElectricWolf

Sever: Gold

Name Change

Jecht

Change Into: xBahamutx

Sever: Gold

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. You've requested several name changes and with different names, so could you please specify the name changes that you'd like to occur properly in a post in the General Complaint Area? Please address the thread to me as well.

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

NAME CHANGE

Username: JNoah

New Username: Noah

NAME CHANGE

Username: JNoah

New Username: GreenSwords

I CANCEL THE CHANGE OF NAME. THANK YOU

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. I would just like to clarify your cancel request. Could you please specify if you are cancelling both name change requests or just the Name Change to Noah? Please make a post in the General Complaint Area addressed to address this issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Hello Everyone,

All Name Changes, Account Resets, and Server Transfers have been processed and applied if you met all the requirements requirements. If you have an issue with the service or if you would like to raise a concern regarding your request being declined, please feel free to make a post in the General Complaint Area addressed to me. I do hope you continue to enjoy PRO.

Good luck and have a lovely day!