teleport bug

Olocomeu

I can not use the teleport of hoenn and sinnoh, I completed the quest a long time, this problem began when I entered in new malville to face lt.surge after it leaves new malville I could not use the teleport the message that appears and as if I do not had completed the quest or was not a champion.

sorry for the english, google translator

Edited by Verdigris

Hello @olocomeu, I was assigned to your case. Give me some time to investigate whats happening.

• Like 1

R2kpImN.png

Illustration by @everydaylouie

General SupportDiscordBug Resolution CenterGame GuidesSuggestions

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be discarded. Thanks.

lotad.gif

Hi again @olocomeu, after checking your account I can confirm that you indeed finished the quest. I restored your access to the Transmat System. Please inform me if everything is working as intended.

• Like 1

R2kpImN.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be discarded. Thanks.

lotad.gif

Since your issue got resolved I'll close this thread.

Have fun!

• Like 1

R2kpImN.png

lotad.gif