bank

Prottoy009

the game needs bank because every time u have a lot of money and spend it all in pokemons some time its not worth it if i had 1m then i will keep 100k in the bank soo i can use it later and it has benifits form every side no bad side of this thing

• Like 2

There is no need... easy fix is have an alt account and store money there or..... reduce the urge to spend.your allowed to have up to four accounts. An alt account can be your bank whether it's for money, storing pokemon so they dont hea lost in your mains storage etc.

• Like 1

the game needs bank because every time u have a lot of money and spend it all in pokemons some time its not worth it if i had 1m then i will keep 100k in the bank soo i can use it later and it has benifits form every side no bad side of this thing

Made this suggestion last year, with a mock up https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/112050-url

Shiny Squad Beatdown by Quanbae^^https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_AWM9CKXMA

There is no need... easy fix is have an alt account and store money there or..... reduce the urge to spend.your allowed to have up to four accounts. An alt account can be your bank whether it's for money, storing pokemon so they dont hea lost in your mains storage etc.

easy fix is have an alt account? Spend multiple days/weeks instead of a simple feature that will benefit everyone and stop wasting tons of time?

reduce the urge to spend? So... don't play the game?

easy fix is have an alt account? Spend multiple days/weeks instead of a simple feature that will benefit everyone and stop wasting tons of time?

reduce the urge to spend? So... don't play the game?

It took me not even 3 days to complete story by using my mains lvl 100k pokes.. besides you only need 4 badges to trade you money to store it on alt account. So only a few hours to get tradeable feature so you can store money on it. And a few days if you want to store like from all 4 regions in alts storage... but if you only want to use alt accou t to store away mo sy then you only need 4 kanto badges to do it. There so many issues with the game that causes crashes that they need to fix the server code and I would rather they focus on that than a bank that you could easily do 4 badges on an alt account and use it as a money holder

• 2 weeks later...

It took me not even 3 days to complete story by using my mains lvl 100k pokes.. besides you only need 4 badges to trade you money to store it on alt account. So only a few hours to get tradeable feature so you can store money on it. And a few days if you want to store like from all 4 regions in alts storage... but if you only want to use alt accou t to store away mo sy then you only need 4 kanto badges to do it. There so many issues with the game that causes crashes that they need to fix the server code and I would rather they focus on that than a bank that you could easily do 4 badges on an alt account and use it as a money holder

Lets break this down shall we.

First of, only to you it doesn't matter how "quick" it took to level up your alternate account, just so you could use it has an external bank. To others its not a viable option to be jumping through hoops just so they can have a make-shift feature of a banking system through two different accounts. Aside from that, if users are finding a different way to implement a feature that they are trying to simulate through two accounts, then its a clear indication its a needed feature for the game. All in all, I don't have to go any further then this to prove my point, cause you are doing the exact samething through your alts that we are trying to advocate for. Which I might add, you are against...? WTF?

Secondly, this thread is for the sole purpose of giving suggestions towards the improvement of the game. Server Crashes has zero aid in your argument or whatever other point you tried to prove through that pretense. Stay on the point of order next time.

Edited by Bunnystar

Lets break this down shall we.

First of, only to you it doesn't matter how "quick" it took to level up your alternate account, just so you could use it has an external bank. To others its not a viable option to be jumping through hoops just so they can have a make-shift feature of a banking system through two different accounts. Aside from that, if users are finding a different way to implement a feature that they are trying to simulate through two accounts, then its a clear indication its a needed feature for the game. All in all, I don't have to go any further then this to prove my point, cause you are doing the exact samething through your alts that we are trying to advocate for. Which I might add, you are against...? WTF?

Secondly, this thread is for the sole purpose of giving suggestions towards the improvement of the game. Server Crashes has zero aid in your argument or whatever other point you tried to prove through that pretense. Stay on the point of order next time.

I'm not against adding said feature but its definatly shouldn't be a priority as how unstable the server is. They need to rework the server codes first and then add such features. That is what should be on priority. Having an alt account is a simple fix. Allowing devs focus on on what's important. By that time everything is recoded most people probably have alt account for a bank. If they fix the instability of the servers, by all means add these features. If you think a slight update 2 days ago made servers really bad. Just imagine if they added a bigger feature. In the meantime use what you got.

Edited by Reeselover3

I'm not against adding said feature but its definatly shouldn't be a priority as how unstable the server is. They need to rework the server codes first and then add such features. That is what should be on priority. Having an alt account is a simple fix. Allowing devs focus on on what's important. By that time everything is recoded most people probably have alt account for a bank. If they fix the instability of the servers, by all means add these features. If you think a slight update 2 days ago made servers really bad. Just imagine if they added a bigger feature. In the meantime use what you got.

Faceplam. Total contradiction to what you initially said before I commented on the thread. Has for the rest of whatever you tried to preach and a waste of time to have read, Im gone reinforce something you don't get at all, "this thread is for the sole purpose of giving suggestions towards the improvement of the game." Now apply that to what you just tried to bring about and you'll realize everything you said is null.

It looks like at this point you just trying to "save face" for those who are viewing notifications from this thread. Anyway, my point is proven here and done putting up with the stereotype that most pro users are known for.

I wont lie, I didnt read all the comments in this thread for now.

There is something in the thread below wich could also work.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/32862-url

Here's the screenshot of what I am talking about:

429867115_Imsexyandiknowit!.thumb.png.6c105a8e7c299a9e8d221a8bec555cdc.png

This is not in game, but it could still be cool imo.

Your idea is also interesting. Right now Idk what beetween those two options I prefer.

But as said in the screenshot, it look like they are aiming for a kind of bank on the website.

Idk if this is still actual, but here's a link wich lead to another thread where we can tell our ideas and opinions about some stuff related to the new website.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/96469-url

If you have suggestions it could be interesting to put them there.

I hope they are still planning on implementing these thing to the game/site

Since they have not deleted the stuff about user bank in the first link, and since they have not locked the thread on second link, I guess this will be worked on someday.

I could be wrong, hopefully not.

So good day and have fun!

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

Faceplam. Total contradiction to what you initially said before I commented on the thread. Has for the rest of whatever you tried to preach and a waste of time to have read, Im gone reinforce something you don't get at all, "this thread is for the sole purpose of giving suggestions towards the improvement of the game." Now apply that to what you just tried to bring about and you'll realize everything you said is null.

It looks like at this point you just trying to "save face" for those who are viewing notifications from this thread. Anyway, my point is proven here and done putting up with the stereotype that most pro users are known for.

then you didnt read this properly. basically all i said was they need to work on server issues before adding features and that there is a fix to just making an alt account.. bank is not needed right now.. maybe in a future where the servers arent crashing few times an hour.. but they need to work on the server codes that are crashing the server than adding more coding to add a bank feature.

and since you can make 4 accounts now vs waiting for something that probably could take a year to even get it implemented.. that if they sort out the current issues. You might as well have just made the alt accounts and use them for the time being. Im just being realistic about what we currently have and what things should be taken care of first. last thing we need is a server being so unstable by adding even more coding that breaks the bank system which we cant access to.

Screenshot_69.thumb.png.5886fec5aa3a95727331abe8f973844a.png

Edited by Reeselover3