PvP Season results, May 2019

Qeight

The time was announced on our Discord actually half a day before that. A fixed date is sadly not possible.

Not everyone is on the discord, you reset ladder previous season with 3 days late and this time with 12 hours before new month.

Its very sad to see this game will not change, continue to do bad things like this.

• Like 1

Not everyone is on the discord, you reset ladder previous season with 3 days late and this time with 12 hours before new month.

Its very sad to see this game will not change, continue to do bad things like this.

It's literally out of my hands, the reset is not decided by me nor can I actually do it. It is decided by Dev availability and nothing else.

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.