question

Sexygirl

ey. can u tell me which bosses can give 3rt time reward pokemons with shiny chance?

Hello SexyGirl,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

I'm also glad to tell you that all bosses has a third time reward, however if you fight reworked bosses in easy difficulty they won't give you that extra reward as fighting them on that difficulty doesn't count for consecutive rewards.

About the rewards you can get from bosses: the old bosses have a set rewards, which you can check by writing ^boss (name) in #bot-commands on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD, and the reworked bosses you may get rewards varying by the difficulty you chose.

For a better understanding on how the reworked bosses work please read the list below:

• Easy: Pokemons have no EVs and no held items, and a weaker moveset compared to other difficulties.
  • Medium: Pokemons have 252 EVs in each stat, and hold items.
  • Hard: Pokemons have 400 EVs in each stat and hold items. However you, as a player, won't be able to use in-battle items for example revives.

Here you have a list of the Re-worked Bosses where you could also check, a little below on that site, the not reworked ones and a full list of all available to fight.

Please let me know if I was able to solve your issue and if you have any further questions.

Have a good day!