Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

Hello, I(Afrahim) accidentally traded with a friend(Silence2600) for evolving and got region locked. Plz help T-T...

image.png.e076d057b3dd24bb05b7d4fe0d5d341e.png

Your Scyther and Metal coat x1 have been returned to your account. Have a great day.

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

I have a Kanto Squirtle in my PC that belongs to another player.  I leveled it for him and thought I could beat the Hoenn region before he could get on.  I am still in the Hoenn region stuck and he hasnt beaten the kanto region elite 4 yet.  My ign is Tyberius1987 and his ign is Bruhmemegod.  we both play on Gold server.

Squirtle has been transferred to BruhMemeGod's account. Please do not region transfer while holding other people's pokemons from other regions again. For any other issue, you may make a report.

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

need help, bajramon ask me to trade his pokemon but its sinnoh region so i cant trade it back to him

Screenshot (121).png

Bajramon's Gurdurr has been returned to them. Have a nice day.

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

SILVER

Hey, i wanted to evolve my poke gurdurr into conkeldurr with the player Megamad but instead its locked now : The poke Id: 52142364

If possible with my Choice band item its holding 😞

grafik.png.88e8ef6855fd2d8e9da8eb9d3ce22168.pnggrafik.png.0cfac756b8086a74976b72766ec6653c.pnggrafik.png.fe6903d3887fbed97c78a170843eba55.png

Gurdurr and the choice band it's holding are back in your account. Enjoy.

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Server: Silver

IGN: macpherson

He traded me a Charizard lvl 100 so I could take the last guy in Mossdeep Gym, because that the borrow trade wasnt functioning I gave him my strongest poke in the region, a lvl 82 ish Alakazam, so he felt as safe as possible. I was gonna borrow it for two minutes but then his poke was in my PC and I couldnt take it out cause it was from Kanto. He just logged off after so I'm stuck and cant do anything (cause I only trained that pokemon..) I took a photo of his IGN just in case he scammed me, still not sure cause that charizard was crap and im kinda new to this lol. Plz help asap, cant to anything until i get it back

thumbnail_image0.jpg.84c5e0b1cea1d48de4f69427e44a053d.jpg

Trade has been reversed- your Alakazam is now back in your account and Ramarao's Charizard has been returned to them. Cheers.

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Hi, My username is Ikenkin - server Gold. I traded a Clamperl -ID: 35740130 for my friend to evol but it's locked due to region isn't complete yet. So I want to get in back. I provide image as proof of agreement between me with my friend username "Font" 

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 3.32.05 AM.png

Your Clamperl is now back in your account. Enjoy!

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

i tried to trade my gengar to the player "Nerdj" on Silver Server. Trade was succesfull and the gengar is in his inbox. its region locked however. He can't trade it back for the same reason he can't use it. Screenshot from our talk after the trade it here: 

Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-27 um 14.13.50.png

The Gengar seems to have been returned to you by the player so we'll mark this issue as resolved.

- Regards, Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon
he finished the league, so nvm

IGN: Adamlxwis

Server: Silver

Hi, my IGN is Adamlxwis and several months months ago I traded two of my Pokémon to my brother (IGN: Ryanlewis - silver server) to complete the Johto E4, of which he did, however he then proceeded to the next region accidentally, without sending the Pokémon back to me - screenshots of Pokémon detailed below. There wasn't any chats involved as he asked me in person, so I appreciate this may be a stumbling block, if so I can provide much more detail. He no longer plays PRO so I have his account details, but prefer not have to complete his current region in order to trade them back to me.

I've only recently returned to PRO myself, so it would be super helpful if I could have these Pokémon back to help me to beat Horon. I'm struggling! Lol.

Cloyster.PNG

Marowak.PNG

Transferred the 2 pokemons (Cloyster and Marowak) to your account since you desperately need them. Please be careful from next time.

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon
Untitled_1.png

Hello, I am playing on Silver Server. I (Username: Itswheezy) traded my Haunter (ID: 508772242) to another player (Username: Kmia) to evolve it. I forgot that I was on the Kanto side of the Indigo Plateau and Haunter is a Johto pokemon, so they are unable to trade it back to me. Could this please be rectified?

unknown.png

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Hi ItsWheezy - your Haunter has been returned to you. - Ehkoe.