newbie looking for a guild!

Utahraptcr

someone suggested that i get into a guild or a discord on my welcome thread, so i figured it would be a good idea to at least ask! i know a lot from what i need required a long time playing, which i don't have. not on PRO, anyway. as a whole, i've been playing pokemon since i was 4, and i'm 21 now, so!

i just need a biiit of guidance since things are done differently here and such! so, i dunno if i qualify for any guild at current, but i might as well toss this out here!

Hey

First I want introduce myself

My name is FjAbio and im the Leader of eternity guild. We are an international guild on silver server.

We are currently looking for active member ingame and on discord. I want to ask u if you want to join us? Of course if ur guildless atm and on silver server

Maybe u want to check our thread first

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/97588-url

Just fullfill all the questions and I invite u then! :)

We have also rewards (money and ingame items) for active discorder and pvper. And we host events (showdown tournaments, quiz event, hunt event) for all member.

So if you want to be a part of an !active! Discord community and want to meet new people let me know or click on the link to apply ^^