I want to change my name in the game

Yonayputoamo120

Too bad the name change and the server transfer has been already ended, you can't change your ingame name anymore unless they open the name change & server transfer

• Like 1

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

mi nombre es yonayputoamo120 y quiero cambiarlo a yonay09

Hii yonayputoamo120,

I can guess you got the answer before, But still. The Name change and Server Transfer Thread is closed in the last week of May 2019, Also there is no ETA When it will be going to open once again, And you will get a notification in #announcements channel with everyone tag in PRO OFFICIAL Discord when it open's up again. You can stay tuned For that.

Thanks, Have a Great Day!

Kind Regard,

Arlon

• Like 1
Arlon_signature.png

IGN: Arlon

Discord: Arlon#0001

• Administrator

mi nombre es yonayputoamo120 y quiero cambiarlo a yonay09

Hi @yonayputoamo120

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, you cannot change your username as of now due to the topic being closed (It was closed on 27th May 2019)

If you'd like to change your username, you'd have to wait until the Admins open the topic once again. The topic can be found HERE for future reference.

Unfortunately i cannot give you an estimated time for when changing name will be again available, but you can stay tuned in #announcements of our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements about that and other updates.

As proper information have been given and i cannot offer further support in this specific case, i will now close the thread. I hope the information given provided some clarification.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for understanding!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others