still cant log in

Chiixsi

so i have the same problem as the guy who posted awhile ago but I still cant log in

idk what too do pls help

Hii Chiizsi,

Well, If you facing "connection lost problem" then it might be due for the server crashed, Due to the problem in game codes servers are keep going crash after few times and prefer you to go in #general of PRO OFFICIAL Discord to ask about the server status (Cause you will get the answer earlier in there) or you can check it by own by typing ^up in #bot-commands of PRO OFFICIAL Discord. If you are facing some other type of error, then let me know.

I hope this information might help you out, Have a Good day

Kind regard,

Arlon

• Like 1
Arlon_signature.png

IGN: Arlon

Discord: Arlon#0001

Hii Chiizsi,

Well, If you facing "connection lost problem" then it might be due for the server crashed, Due to the problem in game codes servers are keep going crash after few times and prefer you to go in #general of PRO OFFICIAL Discord to ask about the server status (Cause you will get the answer earlier in there) or you can check it by own by typing ^up in #bot-commands of PRO OFFICIAL Discord. If you are facing some other type of error, then let me know.

I hope this information might help you out, Have a Good day

Kind regard,

Arlon

forgot about the the discord server. I'll check it now, thanks!

• Administrator

so i have the same problem as the guy who posted awhile ago but I still cant log in

idk what too do pls help

OMG I have the same issue I think alot of people are using the silver because when I sign up on the gold it goes thru asap

Hi there !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

The server is currently down due to some technical difficulties. We are aware of this issue and it has been forwarded to the relevant parties.

Unfortunately, i am unable to give an estimated time as to when the servers will be up once again. Please do note that we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash.

I would also like to inform you that our developers are already working on solving these issues but unfortunately it is not really easy and it can take a bit of time to solve them and therefore there is not any estimated time as for when these issue will be completely fixed.

Nevertheless, our developers are totally reworking the server python and there will be an update soon where the part of the code will be reworked and this should be enough to fix a lot of things or at least give us the chance to pinpoint the other problems and therefore fix them.

Also, please refrain from asking regarding server status here as it goes against the general support rules.

As this is a known issue, and I can’t offer you much of a fix as of now, I’ll now be locking this thread.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others