PRO is not working for me

Azubike

Hi my name is azubike. I hope everything is well. i just wanted to say that pro is not working for me for some reason, i have download all the windows client because i use a windows dell computer but nothing works. anytime i download either 62 or 32 bit client this shows up and after i click run anyway they show me this. that the app cant run on this device. please i have tried everything but nothing seems to work. this has been going on for weeks .1560728973931.thumb.png.cd04f570e081a23317376b33b3068838.pngplease help me anyway u can especially now that i sign up for the tournament and i cant even play pro. i don't want to be kicked out. thanks so much

IMG-1886.thumb.jpg.d071d75dcf0b334aae1975eaed816ad9.jpg

giphy.gif.c79f2b36ed66fd13f67a2042926a07fd.gif

• Administrator

Hi my name is azubike. I hope everything is well. i just wanted to say that pro is not working for me for some reason, i have download all the windows client because i use a windows dell computer but nothing works. anytime i download either 62 or 32 bit client this shows up and after i click run anyway they show me this. that the app cant run on this device. please i have tried everything but nothing seems to work. this has been going on for weeks .[ATTACH type=full" alt="88225]88225[/ATTACH]please help me anyway u can especially now that i sign up for the tournament and i cant even play pro. i don't want to be kicked out. thanks so much

Hi @azubike

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that this happen because your antivirus delete/remove the file thinking it is a virus/infection. However, don't worry, Pokemon Revolution Online doesn't contain any virus or infection.

In order to proceed and solve your issue you have two options:

• Add the folder where you are going to extract the client as an exception to your antivirus and firewall (e.g if you extract in documents you add documents as an exception)
  • Uninstall your antivirus, which is not really recommended as it leaves your PC without protection, but sometimes it is necessary in order to fix the issue.

Could you please try the said procedures and see if one of them solves your issue?

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi thanks for replying soo much. Finally happy to hear from someone. The thing is that i don't have any antivirus on my computer. And please if u can tell me how to add an exception that would be great. thanks alot

giphy.gif.c79f2b36ed66fd13f67a2042926a07fd.gif

• Administrator

thanks to everyone pro is now working fine. thanks staff and pro members alot

feels good to be back

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. Thanks as well to @Reeselover3 for the provided help.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others