Connection Lost [Gold Server]

Xxianx

Hii xXianx,

Currently, the Gold server is down due for a crash and there no ETA when it will be back. You can use PRO OFFICIAL Discord, #general channel to ask about the server status or you can check it by own by typing ^up in #bot-commands of discord.

Kind regard,

Arlon

• Like 1
Arlon_signature.png

IGN: Arlon

Discord: Arlon#0001

Gold server is down at the moment, you only have to wait until server is back up.

Edited by Sylveon
  • Like 1

"Because if there is something worth fighting for, it is life. Extinction is forever."

• Administrator

Need help. Cant log in. It says connection lost.

Hi @xXianx

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

The servers were down due to technical difficulties and they are now back online.

I would also like to inform you that our developers are already working on solving these issues but unfortunately it is not really easy and it can take a bit of time to solve them and therefore there is not any estimated time as for when these issue will be completely fixed.

Nevertheless, our developers are aware of the issue and there will be an update soon where many, many things in the server code will be reworked and this should be enough to fix a lot of things or at least give us the chance to pinpoint the other problems and therefore fix them.

Also, please refrain from asking the server status here as it goes against the General Support rules.

As the issue has been solved, I will now close this thread.

Have a wonderful day

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others