BMS percentage raise

Timechart

Hi, a simple one; can the odds of BMS be raised from 20%?

At the moment I really dont see a big difference especially when hunting a high tier pokemon.

I have noticed this alot when hunting Froakies or more recently the alolan vulpix and marowak. I would often see about 10 pokemon before finding even one with a hidden ability.

Im not asking for a huge raise, but would be nice to see it increase to 30% atleast.

Fellow players; I have made a strawpoll for this too, please vote what you think.

If you agree or disagree please comment your thoughts for it to be heard.

Vote for it to be raised or not.

Edited by Timechart
  • Like 1

Hey @Timechart,

Guess u had a bad time while hunting but that's not the thing that u will ask pro for increaseing percentage for that once I remember when I was hunting I got 7 h.a. tangelas in a row then a few were not and then again and then I didn't found more h.a. so overall it increases your percentage and I remember while playing on my 2nd acc I got a h.a. modi in the route before victory road so it's just a luck factor and nothing else

Thank you

• Like 1

Hey @Timechart,

Guess u had a bad time while hunting but that's not the thing that u will ask pro for increaseing percentage for that once I remember when I was hunting I got 7 h.a. tangelas in a row then a few were not and then again and then I didn't found more h.a. so overall it increases your percentage and I remember while playing on my 2nd acc I got a h.a. modi in the route before victory road so it's just a luck factor and nothing else

Thank you

Thanks for your input, I agree RNG plays a big role in it and I was on its bid side but I would just like to see those odds raised albeit a little.

I'm against the idea, ofc it would be great if we could find what we want faster, but that's still a "hidden" ability, not mean to be found easily. +20% seem fair and better than 5% like in the original game.

Atm we have a 1/4 probality to find a ha and that should be enough.

Ofc what I said is my personal opinion ^^

• Like 1

-In game : SilverAge

-Discord : Silv#9735

-Forum Inbox

An 8% rise would be great. At the moment it feels like bms are a waste of money. If they were increased to 28%(33% overall) added it would make it much more worthwhile. Naturally an increase in value of 10 coins would have to happen but I'd be more than happy to pay extra coins for extra %

• Like 1