A new and enhanced hidden ability medallion suggestion (please read)

Tempo420

And do you really think people will bother buying "low efficiency" bms while a better one is available ? It'll be a total replacement. People will save a bit more to increase their efficiency.

The black medalion works correctly. I'm pretty sure of it. I have used a lot of them. Throughout my playtime I farmed a bunch of H.A. Pokemons so I can say that the % is correct. But if you want to give the proof that it's not, we need to do it on a large sample where the percentage-error will be 0.1% to the maxima.

If you want to have a really high accuracy on the final statistics. We'll need to do check any encounter throughout ~10.000 encounters without skipping one !

Then we'll have a more accurate statistics that we can use and not just "suggest". This'll be a great idea but it'll take lot of time as well.

• Like 1
180911034347828598.jpg

Disagree for reasons already stated, I was as frustrated hunting for ha vulpix as much as anybody, but blame your luck not the item.

Good high tier pokes with HA should be hard to find. Some people think if they look long enough they deserve it, not how rng works.

• Like 2

The Black Medalion doesn't fail. You have to understand that it takes effect even on the Pokemons you mechanically skip because you're not interested in them. Having 10 Snivy and only 1 Hidden Ability doesn't mean the BMS is broken. Let's take an example :

1.000 Pokemons Encountered

BMS 25% h.a. which means that you've encountered 250 hidden ability Pokemons

And in those 250 they were 100 Rattata, 90 Raticate, 30 Chansey, 19 Jynx and 1 Snivy.

You just encountered the 9 other Snivy among the 750 others non h.a. Pokemons.

Conclusion ? The Black Medalion is working, no doubt about it. The Hidden Ability hunt should remain a bit hard, and farming it at a rate of 25% is way enough for me.

Hope you understood my opinion :)

I couldn't agree more. If getting a hidden ability Pokemon were made easier with the use of buying Coins(Irl-cash) would impact the rarity of "epic/godly" Pokemon.

In the end, its a competitive game. you can expect it to be easy. having the black medallion is making it a lot easier as it is.. You can be upset just because now its "less accurate" for you when you hunt for t8 Pokemon with it.

The point of a competitive game is to have barriers and difficulties along the way of being the best. if the Black medallion would get higher percentage or e.g have a new item with higher percentage then more "godly\epic" Pokemon will flood the market = making it less harder to get strong enough Pokemon for pvp\bossing = makes this game less competitive.

Im sorry but i would strongly disagree with changing the %'s of a bms, or adding a new item into the game.

Disagree for reasons already stated, I was as frustrated hunting for ha vulpix as much as anybody, but blame your luck not the item.

Good high tier pokes with HA should be hard to find. Some people think if they look long enough they deserve it, not how rng works.

Precisely.

• Like 1

Currently the trade market is pretty ded. If you would increase the bms percentage maybe u would make it more pay2win cause people would buy more coins instead of invest to buy poke in trade chat. H.a t7-9 should be hard to find so it is a totally different feeling when u encounter one with good ivs and the correct nature and it makes the game more valiable. -1 from me should be as it is.

• Like 1