PRO API

Shaolan

• Developer

We're excited to announce that we officially launched our API.

Our API gives more possibilities for fanbase projects.

It gives access to the following data:

● Real-time spawn data - Request a map with their respective pokemon and spawn rates.

● Basic Information about players, basic information about every player such as playtime, registration date etc.

● Server status - Subscribe and receive the current server status and player count.

● Top 10/25 - Request top lists like Guild ladder, PVP-Ladder, Playtime, Money etc.

● Request the current poketime.

We will continue to add new features such as PVP statistics, Pokedex etc. in the coming months, so be sure to keep an eye out for updates!

Some use cases for our API:

● Discord bots

● Neat site about spawns

● Wiki

● Game Overlay

The API will just be accessible for a few Developer to avoid high server load.

Requirements:

● Tools with our API have to be maintained.

● The tool has to be accessible for all PRO players.

● At least basic knowledge with graphql.

You have to follow the Contributor Rules!

Rewards:

● Every Contributor will get the Contributor role in forum and discord.

● Every Contributor will get access to the Contributor forum.

● Every Contributor has to make a log in the Contributor Activity log post. You have to post everything you have done with links or screenshots.

● The logs will be reviewed monthly and you will get coins matching to your work. These can be between 0 and 150 coins.

● You can request to pay the coins out on your account in-game or save them up to 600 coins and request an item of your choice.

● This includes PVP clothes, PVP mounts and the Fox Mask. You have to request the payouts in the Contributor Reward requests post. They will be done once monthly.

Application form:

What's your username?

What did you do so far (with sources)?

What do you plan to do?

Edited by Eaty
  • Like 19

What's your username?

Allsmell

Current boss sheets, stats/typing ect scraped from https://pokeapi.co/

610570446_Screenshot_20190626-2317492.thumb.png.95c8f385be0542d0157ded62427505f8.png

1843037689_Screenshot_20190626-2317552.thumb.png.1afb5d5d3f44f7b0af87b99d1167705a.png

What do you plan to do?

Not too interested till pdex / boss APIs come out. Currently have to manually enter items nature's EVs and IVs. Would be better from source. Might also be interesting to write something to find which map has the best spawn for hunting a poke.

+Make these public I guess :)

Edited by Allsmell
  • Like 4

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

What's your username?

AsukaLangley

I'm a full-time developer @ www.gfi.net so a lot of stuff I do I cannot simply share with you guys due to compliance, sry. It's a lot of database work for business customers.

I developed some websites that I can share (with typo3/TTW CMS)

www.edm.gfi.net

Due to my work I know how to consume APIs and create requests, that doesn't set your servers up on fire xD

Unfortunately I haven't done anything for the PRO Project , but I will.

What do you plan to do?

Provide an Interface to the spawn data via a website or maybe even a Progressive web app.

I want to provide a map like the Pokémon map where users can click on the zone and get spawn information to that zone.

Edited by EypoRage
  • Like 1

What's your username?

westcash

1. ingame boss

move set from PRO Wiki

2. raw spawn data

Data from PRO Wiki. version 2018.5.21 here is the link

I didn't update data of raw spawn for a long time. Because i have to manually produce csv format of raw spawn data to emport to my database. It is time-consuming.

What do you plan to do?

I have to manually update all information of bosses and poke spawn data.

I hope that there is a database for me to update data automatically.

I am an amateur of wix website builder.

• Like 3

My PRO Website: Click Me

My Youtube Channel: Click Me

sm-81d70a762c00a772d8cb886c2ba396e81b83ba2994d05bf9edcf382bd63a5714.png

• 4 months later...

What's your username?

IGN: HQRegent

Discord: HQPsyduck#0117

Active computer science Uni student. https://gitlab.com/JonoAugustine https://github.com/jonoaugustine

What do you plan to do?

A ReactJS site for users to list & reserve trade offers/bids (ie a simplified ebay for PRO)

Went ahead and started work on it without api access though there are features that require or would greatly benefit from it, esp some sort of IGN verification

https://TeamMagmaPro.web.app

Edited by HQRegent

What's your username?

IGN: Diljitsandhu

Discord: DjDeveloper#0470

I have made https://promap.djdev.tech with spawn dumps and some dedication to do location mapping. I want to make it more better, and somehow more than just a map.

What do you plan to do?

I'm planning to add a new data interface, which would work like Wiki. Using PRO API to find out ladders, inspect data, etc.

Along with this, I'm working on a Marketplace, called PRO Market, which provides a place for all users to make posts to sell, buy and trade. It would be really good to use PRO API to validate In-Game usernames which are displayed on profile in my app. The app is almost complete, it will also provide a Guild system, in which in-game guilds can register, and get access to features like application submission from site, displaying Guild info, member list, etc. It would really help if the API provided guild inspect or similar thing.

Just a suggestion...

If you could add a Auth system, in which users can login using PRO account into third party sites, (here, for example, the marketplace I'm working on), it would be really appreciated so that I don't have to deal with fake users.

Edited by diljitsandhu

• 4 months later...

What's your username?

Earwaxking

I am a full time mobile engineer working with both IOS and Android devices. Currently I am the Sr Mobile Developer my company building our CRM application.

GitHub -

What do you plan to do?

I would like to create a companion app. Im working on a very simple smogon application already (on my github). I originally wanted to use this with PRO.

• 4 weeks later...

What's your username?

My name í Nam

IGN: Resoln

Build a website that everyone can use

What do you plan to do?

My plan to build a web site. Everyone can check on their information in the game like boss time, PVP rankings for each server, etc.

With modern interface and easy to use

• 2 weeks later...

What's your username? Dilber

I made a desktop application (via Electron/Angular) that lists pokemon data, moves, EV/IVs for live in-game data (currently spoofing the data).

I made my repo private (still unsure if I want to open it yet). Here's my GitHub - http://github.com/AdamMirza

PROHelperDemoPic.thumb.PNG.0b92fec47897b5015948458e5c32c234.PNG

What do you plan to do?

I plan to use in-game data to create a central hub for PRO players to work on their builds, guilds, and ranks. I want to be able to show the top players and their strategies as well. I hope to create an environment like Smogon for builds and also add suggestions based on community input!

I'm probably going to run my own instance of the PokéAPI unless the PRO API is able to provide that info!

My inspiration for this comes from the BlitzApp for League of Legends. It gives real-time game help during draft picks and I want to emulate a similar experience like that but for Pokemon Revolution Online.

Thanks!

• Like 4