Crit + atk or spatk drops.

Jiratinaty

Hello ! I played kingdra sniper in a game and i did focus energy draco meteor crit against a blissey (that deal 60%), then spatk drops and i used draco meteor again and it crits and did only 30% (damages are an approximation), Crits are supposed to ignore def+, spdef+ and atk or spatk drops. but it doesn't work with drops, thanks for fix it i want to play kingdra more :(

Cordially

Hello ! I played kingdra sniper in a game and i did focus energy draco meteor crit against a blissey (that deal 60%), then spatk drops and i used draco meteor again and it crits and did only 30% (damages are an approximation), Crits are supposed to ignore def+, spdef+ and atk or spatk drops. but it doesn't work with drops, thanks for fix it i want to play kingdra more :(

Cordially

Greetings, @Jiratinaty

Sorry for the inconvenience.

As i could see using a calculator of damage you're correct, the damage made by Kingdra was not correct. Regarding this problem i would like inform you the Developers are reworking the Battle-PVP code from scratch right now, this is not an easy work so it can take a little. They are working in a new code because it is not possible anymore to work on the currently code. This means the mostly of the currently bugs will be fixed with this new PVP update, but for that our Developers will need be fully concentrate on the rework. If you would like be informed in the latest upcoming/new updates i would like suggest you join in our DISCORD SERVER there you can find a channel called #announcements where you can check the upcoming information or events.

However, there is no ETA when this PvP update will come. If you would like further information about this i would like suggest you have a look this THREAD.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you. Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

• 1 year later...