This is really bad !!

Shivansh01

I don't know if it is happening to me or other players too.... Its really bad ... I am now decribing what is happening to me ....

1486677093_Screenshot(303).png.d1303d6d82e5baec29267c44aef1388f.png562484526_Screenshot(304).png.bc35f36265ae1c916b931b138da1c90f.png

This happens to me yesterday.... See i entered pokecenter as well as transit area with the mount.....

And , Since yesterday my battle screen is being frozen after a couple of moves ....

Like i fought Immortal Oak , Erika (small boss) available at sevii island ... I thought it was just my internet lagging... But today i was fighting at Battle Tower .. and i was in Room no. 3 and the screen again froze ...like i dont know what to do ... So i just asked a moderator and they told me to make a report onto forums at the bug resolution ...

792596810_Screenshot(303).png.f649057e698f1281a8e1828906de562e.png

And this image shows that i was at battle tower and and the screen froze ... I waited more then 10 mins ... If there was any case that i will get any attack by the opponent.... Same thing happens to me in all the other fights ....

Lastly, the chat sections sucks ... As i cant provide screenshots for that ... I cant explain... So i cant say for this .. but soon i will post for this too.....

On the last part... U have cleared chache .. reinstall the game ...

And i request you to get me back with the fights ... As the fault is not from my side ... 3 battles .. Immortal Oak, Erika (Both in Sevii island) , and the battle tower ...(15k back or reissue my battle)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic