Connection lost.

Crazy209

I just redownloaded the game on android and it says connection lost when I try to login on silver. It lets me log on to gold. My main account is on silver. It says my account is active so idk if it’s the server or my account.

• Like 1

• Administrator

I just redownloaded the game on android and it says connection lost when I try to login on silver. It lets me log on to gold. My main account is on silver. It says my account is active so idk if it’s the server or my account.

Same here, i think it's just the server

me too, it happened to me right now I would like to know when is it going to be available

Same here. Looking for a solution

Exactly the same thing is happening with me too, hopefully there will soon be a solution

Same, all day long.

The weird thing is I can get in on my old phone but not my current phone (which I've been using for years)

mee too, what happened?

Hi there !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

The server was down due to technical difficulties, however it's now back online and you should be able to connect.

I would also like to inform you that our developers are already working on solving these issues but unfortunately it is not really easy and it can take a bit of time to solve them and therefore there is not any estimated time as for when these issue will be completely fixed.

Nevertheless, our developers are aware of the issue and there will be an update soon where many, many things in the server code will be reworked and this should be enough to fix a lot of things or at least give us the chance to pinpoint the other problems and therefore fix them.

Also, please refrain from asking the server status here as it goes against the General Support rules.

As the issue has been solved, I will now close this thread.

Have a wonderful day

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others