Can't go to love Island. Help!

Pphinks

Hey, I have like 140 kanto caught data and exactly 38 evos. Yet the love sailor refuses to take me. Is there any other requirement or is it just something I have to do? Pls help

Hi Pphinks, I'm sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced. I've checked on tools and you have all the requirements but I believe I've found the problem. While you do have 38 evos one of them was Alolan Ninetales. As it doesn't have a dex entry yet as Alolan pokemon are not fully released I believe it hasn't registered that as an evo. I would suggest trying to evolve another pokemon and trying again.

If after that you still cannot enter love island please let me know and I will check to see if there is any other reason you cannot get to the island.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Hi Pphinks, I'm sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced. I've checked on tools and you have all the requirements but I believe I've found the problem. While you do have 38 evos one of them was Alolan Ninetales. As it doesn't have a dex entry yet as Alolan pokemon are not fully released I believe it hasn't registered that as an evo. I would suggest trying to evolve another pokemon and trying again.

If after that you still cannot enter love island please let me know and I will check to see if there is any other reason you cannot get to the island.

Yeah thank you, it's working now.

Ok cool, I shall lock the thread as its been solved.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *