Legendary Reroll preview with the option to decline

Eaty

Should we add the option to decline rerolls for legendary Pokemon?  

587 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add the option to decline rerolls for legendary Pokemon?

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

No, I mean you can have a preview of the IVs, and you can choose whether use it or don't, but if you don't use it, the preview will be always the same until you change the reroll. I don't know if I explain properly my idea.

According to me, though it is a very good idea, I won't support it because this can make the game much more easier than ever before. And if this game becomes this much easier, then the people might think that they should better look out for a more difficult game. Who wants to play an easy game? No one because they know that the game is easy and spending time on it is waste. The thing which forces our PRO Community to spend hours and hours on the game is that this game is a very tough one and as the time passes and we manage to get the badges, our mind also forces us that if we can do this much good in the game, so why not far away extreme quality gaming is possible? So, in the end, my final opinion is that the idea of "Reroll Ticket for Legendary Pokémons" is not good for the future and welfare of the game.

Regards

SupeRB Gaming

(In-Game MainRoserade183)

According to me, though it is a very good idea, I won't support it because this can make the game much more easier than ever before. And if this game becomes this much easier, then the people might think that they should better look out for a more difficult game. Who wants to play an easy game? No one because they know that the game is easy and spending time on it is waste. The thing which forces our PRO Community to spend hours and hours on the game is that this game is a very tough one and as the time passes and we manage to get the badges, our mind also forces us that if we can do this much good in the game, so why not far away extreme quality gaming is possible? So, in the end, my final opinion is that the idea of "Reroll Ticket for Legendary Pokémons" is not good for the future and welfare of the game.

Regards

SupeRB Gaming

(In-Game MainRoserade183)

Legendary reroll is already in the game for a long time, without any bad effect. If we can get another legendary of the same species like how we hunt for normal Pokemon then sure, that should be enforced instead of rerolling the IVs of the one we already have, but the thing is, we can't get another. We can only get 1 of each legendary. And getting a reroll ticket takes a long time anyway, which balances it out.

Besides, it's not about making it easier, it's about making the reward worth it, since like I said above, you literally can't get a new one. Nobody likes spending hours to catch a legendary (not to mention the initial hundreds of hours of playtime requirement for the quest) only to find out it has crap IVs after all that effort.

Also this topic isn't even about that :p

This topic is about having a preview before you reroll.