Love Island Music

Joann

• 3 years later...

Hi all, not sure if I'm allowed to post this, but after ~4 years of thinking about the soundtrack and being unable to find it anywhere on forums or online, I took it upon myself to rejoin PRO (after a long hiatus), revisit Love Island and record the audio for my own listening purposes.

...only to discover that I was currently in Sinnoh, and region-locked, unable to access Love Island from Kanto. I felt discouraged and was planning to beat Sinnoh just to visit Kanto again, but after a few days of gameplay, I just happened to talk to an NPC who asked if I wanted to visit Aphrodia Island. I'm honestly not sure if this IS the Love Island soundtrack, I haven't heard it in 4 years, but I feel like it is the same song because I got the same feelings after listening to it and it feels familiar 😁 But I'll be sure to compare once I reach Love Island again.

AND it happens to be Valentine's Day today! Happy Valentine's Day everyone 😊

Edited by Joann
added context
  • Like 5

On 2/15/2023 at 5:44 AM, Joann said:

Hi all, not sure if I'm allowed to post this, but after ~4 years of thinking about the soundtrack and being unable to find it anywhere on forums or online, I took it upon myself to rejoin PRO (after a long hiatus), revisit Love Island and record the audio for my own listening purposes.

...only to discover that I was currently in Sinnoh, and region-locked, unable to access Love Island from Kanto. I felt discouraged and was planning to beat Sinnoh just to visit Kanto again, but after a few days of gameplay, I just happened to talk to an NPC who asked if I wanted to visit Aphrodia Island. I'm honestly not sure if this IS the Love Island soundtrack, I haven't heard it in 4 years, but I feel like it is the same song because I got the same feelings after listening to it and it feels familiar 😁 But I'll be sure to compare once I reach Love Island again.

AND it happens to be Valentine's Day today! Happy Valentine's Day everyone 😊

First and foremost we would like to extend a warm welcome back to PRO! It's great to see you again, and we hope that your stay will be a pleasant one. I don't know if it will be a short visit or a longer stay but I am really happy know you finally get to record that song.

Regarding the music, we must say that your guessing skills are impressive! You did remember the song even after 4 years!! The music used in both Love Island and Aphrodia Island is indeed the same. The song is called "The End," and it's by ‎GAME FREAK & Go Ichinose. Interestingly, it is the ending song of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire but the version used in PRO is the Chiptune Rendition of the original version. As you have already recorded the song, I don't think there is a need to give it again. Perhaps you'll find the original version of it on the internet now.

Furthermore, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to participate in our Valentine Event. It's a fantastic occasion to enjoy some fun-filled activities and get into the spirit of the season. We sincerely hope that you'll enjoy this event and that it will draw you to come back fully to PRO. We're always happy to have you with us, and we can't wait to see you soon!

Thank you for being a part of our community.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2023 at 4:23 AM, Yverneas said:

First and foremost we would like to extend a warm welcome back to PRO! It's great to see you again, and we hope that your stay will be a pleasant one. I don't know if it will be a short visit or a longer stay but I am really happy know you finally get to record that song.

Regarding the music, we must say that your guessing skills are impressive! You did remember the song even after 4 years!! The music used in both Love Island and Aphrodia Island is indeed the same. The song is called "The End," and it's by ‎GAME FREAK & Go Ichinose. Interestingly, it is the ending song of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire but the version used in PRO is the Chiptune Rendition of the original version. As you have already recorded the song, I don't think there is a need to give it again. Perhaps you'll find the original version of it on the internet now.

Furthermore, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to participate in our Valentine Event. It's a fantastic occasion to enjoy some fun-filled activities and get into the spirit of the season. We sincerely hope that you'll enjoy this event and that it will draw you to come back fully to PRO. We're always happy to have you with us, and we can't wait to see you soon!

Thank you for being a part of our community.

Thank you for the warm welcome and letting me know what the original song is! I will be sure to check it out 😊 

Since returning to the game I've already completed parts 1 and 2 of the Valentine's Day quests 😄 (I believe these were originally from 2020 and 2021 respectively). 
I was wondering though, where is the best place to get PRO event information? I have not found any "official" announcements yet, and I'm sure I haven't found everything there is to explore for the Valentine event. I'm curious to see the special event pokemon forms that have been released so far, as I don't remember seeing them previously!

20 hours ago, Joann said:

Thank you for the warm welcome and letting me know what the original song is! I will be sure to check it out 😊 

Since returning to the game I've already completed parts 1 and 2 of the Valentine's Day quests 😄 (I believe these were originally from 2020 and 2021 respectively). 
I was wondering though, where is the best place to get PRO event information? I have not found any "official" announcements yet, and I'm sure I haven't found everything there is to explore for the Valentine event. I'm curious to see the special event pokemon forms that have been released so far, as I don't remember seeing them previously!

I am delighted to learn that you are thoroughly enjoying the Valentine Event.

In regards to your query about PRO-related information, we highly recommend referring to our Official Discord Server or PRO Wiki, which are the primary sources for all relevant information. Our Discord Server, in particular, serves as a one-stop-shop for all updates, announcements, and community interactions. Thus, we encourage you to join our server and participate in the vibrant community.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask them on Discord or check out the PRO Wiki for detailed information on a wide range of topics.

Additionally, I have attached a file below in the spoiler containing all the available Valentine Forms. Moreover, for your convenience, I would like to direct your attention to our Pokémon Counterparts wiki page, which provides a comprehensive guide to all event forms.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Thank you for your continued support and participation in our events. We hope that you have an unforgettable experience and we look forward to hearing from you again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yverneas said:

I am delighted to learn that you are thoroughly enjoying the Valentine Event.

In regards to your query about PRO-related information, we highly recommend referring to our Official Discord Server or PRO Wiki, which are the primary sources for all relevant information. Our Discord Server, in particular, serves as a one-stop-shop for all updates, announcements, and community interactions. Thus, we encourage you to join our server and participate in the vibrant community.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask them on Discord or check out the PRO Wiki for detailed information on a wide range of topics.

Additionally, I have attached a file below in the spoiler containing all the available Valentine Forms. Moreover, for your convenience, I would like to direct your attention to our Pokémon Counterparts wiki page, which provides a comprehensive guide to all event forms.

Hide contents

spacer.png

Thank you for your continued support and participation in our events. We hope that you have an unforgettable experience and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Thank you so much!! You've been very helpful 😊 I'll be sure to check those out