LF Advice/Tips in lieu of an Auction House for the anxious among us

Galaxyrise93

My "issue," comes about when I try and sell something. When there are only 2 or 3 responses I can tell everyone that I already have a buyer but thanks for your time. But sometimes You get (literally) chat windows opening as fast and you can close them. And if people waited for a response befor adding three or more lines saying "?? ?? ??" and then "are you there..." and then "stop scamming in trade" because they can't wait long enough for someone to sort out 10+ different chat boxes and respond it just makes me want to not participate in trading altogether.

Which one could say that's what I should do, its not other people's fault that more messages than I can answer in a politely and timely manner makes me so anxious. Fair enough, which is why I was going to make a thread suggesting an Auction House. Not only would that eliminate my possibly niche problem, but may also reveal the cause was under-pricing the things I sell sometimes which may be why I randomly get a lot of messages, but I have no way to know because there isnt a record of past and current transactions for me to use to appropriate my posts. /shrug. But then I saw the Pinned Suggestion thread stating this is a TBD feature already in mind...

So I summarise and rephrase, in lou of an Auction House, how do the more socially anxious of you (us) deal with those moments of flooded messages by sometimes reasonable and sometimes impatient and pushy players? Do you continue on anyway and just close the messages who aren't patient enough (even if they claim to report you for scamming =/ )? Have you stopped selling all together? Do you perservere and respond to everyone who didn't leave even if it takes you so long they should know someone beat them to it? Or some other idea all together?

Thanks for your time on this odd one. Ill be hiding under my rock now. ).o

• Like 1

You aren't scamming or fake selling anyone as long as no trade agreement is made. It's not your fault that you can't answer 10+ PMs in 20 seconds. First come first serve after all. People should learn to be patient. Auctions are somewhat different in that the highest bid must be accepted. Forum auctions are slightly different to in-game auctions too. You can read up about auction guidelines and rules here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/119709-url

In terms of an Auction House, it will come Soon™. Our developers have advertised they're looking into it after they complete the account dashboard.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.