The Return

Hello PRO community. I'm TheJollypear! But I was always called Duck, or Pear while I played. Very few of you may actually remember me (its been such a long time). But I think it's time I return to playing. I've missed PRO dearly, and the community even more. I hope to see everyone out and about. I look forward to getting involved with the community once more! Please send me a personal message, I could use some friends. Seems like I'm an oldie around here.

5WyN2mf.gif

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

Hey Duck or Pear, nice to see you back. :D

If you use Discord, our official PRO Discord is probably perfect for finding new friends :smirk:

If you are interested about what everything was changed/added to the game since May last year, check out our Update Logs. Else you are fine and find your way? Feel always free to ask if you should need any help! ^^

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hello PRO community. I'm TheJollypear! But I was always called Duck, or Pear while I played. Very few of you may actually remember me (its been such a long time). But I think it's time I return to playing. I've missed PRO dearly, and the community even more. I hope to see everyone out and about. I look forward to getting involved with the community once more! Please send me a personal message, I could use some friends. Seems like I'm an oldie around here.

5WyN2mf.gif

Welcome back

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

5WyN2mf.gif

Welcome back!