Concerns..

Jomarisbam

Hi, Admins!

I'm a player since 2016, uninstall the game(2017) and returned this year then found out that there are new server which are silver and gold. my question is, will accounts will automatically delete after of the updates of new server or since it's been years that I havent played my account that's why it got deleted??

Another question, is there any guide where I can see or catch all the pokemons in every route??

PS. I've been reading in forum but cant find it(if there's any.)

PPS. is there a guide for hold items and what its use??

Thanks in advance for response.

Regards.

Edited by jomarisbam

hi , there,

Q:"I'm a player since 2016, uninstall the game(2017) and returned this year then found out that there are new server which are silver and gold. my question is, will accounts will automatically delete after of the updates of new server or since it's been years that I havent played my account that's why it got deleted?? "

A:no. your account is not deleted. all you need to do is to merge your account to the current server (red and blue -silver /yellow to gold).

You can do the merge on the dashboards on this link:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/

Q:Another question, is there any guide where I can see or catch all the pokemons in every route??

A:Yes is possible at Discord Bot , "Reborn" , by doing the command: "^s mapname" or "^s pokemonname", will show the map variation spawns and also the tiers of it and the hold items.

Q:is there a guide for hold items and what its use??

A: well pvp area or smogon u can check items holded by pokémons anyway discord people canm help u out , or a little search about the content you want to know.

• Like 1

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

Your main account was on Blue server. Did you select Red or Blue as your main server when merging?

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I unmerged your account and selected the correct server. Let me know if it works now.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.