YOUR Favourite Pokemon Show/Manga/Game etc..

Blue

Hmm, my favorite game... That's tough, I would probably have to split it between Pokemon Sapphire and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team.

Show: Split between Origins and the original season of the anime.

Movie: The one with Mewtwo and Mew and the cloned pokemon.

Manga: Never read any pokemon manga.

Thisll sound really sarcastic but the movie you refer to is called Pokemon the first movie....

Yeah, That's right! It's just been so long... My favorite part of that movie is the troll Dragonite (like at the beginning) =3

For sure fav game is Diamond and Pearl but got hooked when i started on FireRed <3 and i also have read on Manga which was The Rise of Darkrai it was pretty good to read <3

[glow=blue]It's Hard Being

The Emperor of Steel You Know?[/glow]

8e9de32956257d0d6346d149563213e6014d5add91d35d135eb9d42f7b23a817.png]

My favourite game was a rom hack I absolutely loved the 10-12 that i played, but my favourite had to be Fire red Chapters, Where it followed the same storyline as the Red chapters of the manga. Or Glazed....or reign of monsters series, story there was top notch multiple endings XD....

• 4 years later...

My favourite game was Pokemon Red and Blue that I used to play on my gba. Basically, I was getting bored in the lockdown and I came to know that you can play Game Boy Advance games on your Android Smartphone. I simply installed the emulator and added the GBA rom of Pokemon Red and Blue and started playing it. My father bought me a GBA when I was little and I used to play a lot of games on it. So, it is more like a nostalgic experience. <3